04 her trueself

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

"Lee Hye Rin ...." her name just popped out of my head. She sure is different. "Yah!" Sungyeol suprised me as came to me from behind.

" You seem in a good mood today" he asked.

" Why? " I asked him.

" You found her. Am I right?"

He read my mind. Between Infinite, Sungyeol is the only one that knew about Lee Hye Rin. So I told him everything about last night.

Then he said " I hope you won't lose focus because of this." Sungyeol got a point there. I am an Idol. L of Infinite. Still I want to get to know her.

_________________________________________________________

" Excuse me. Can anyone help me?" A boy had been asking around the street. Nobody seem to care. Then he came to me " Hyung, can you help me?" . He seem so desperate. He said he want to find his sister. He even gave me the address to show him the way. The members said they want to eat outside so I Sungyeol that I'll be late.

" I'll take you there" I said to the boy.

He smilled to me and said " Gomawo." It seem that I've done a big favor to him. The house it's not that far from Infinite house.  It just another apartment nearby. So I took him until we reach in front of the house. 

" Noona! are you home?" he called his sister from outside. No answer. Then he knocked and try to open the door. It wasn't locked. I felt uneasy about this. We both entered the house and it was a mess. Like someone broke in the house. The boy ran around the house and found his sister. "Noona dont!" he cried. I quickly ran to them as the boy cried. To my suprised that boy sister try to kill herself with knife in her hand and she is....Lee Hye Rin.

" Lee Hye Rin! what are you trying to do?" I asked.

With cold eyes hers, she looked at me and said " Who care if I die. I'm just a nobody"

My brain telling me she's drunk. " Stop it. You drunk"

"You ! stop acting like you care. Why you saved me huh? Don't you see that I wanna kill myself?" she said to me ungratefully.

Seeing her with such attitude it pissed me off. Instead I got angry and said to her "Guerae ! if that's what you want then fine ! 

 

Your POV

Seeing Kim Myungsoo leaving the room, I felt like my heart was breaking. Before he left he told me " I'm dissaponted with you. Have you ever think how people around you feel when you said such thing?" I was like " why he care so much?" but why I felt like I need him now? " Noona please ..don't" my little brother Hyunsoo still crying, hoping that his sister don't kill herself. Looking at him made me understand what Myungsoo trying to said. What was I thinking? I still got Hyunsoo. He need me. Eventhough the world is not on my side but Hyunsoo is. "Mianhe" that's all I could say to him. We both cried ourselves to sleep.

 

Myungsoo POV

" Add another glass Sungjong" 

"Woah Myungsoo ! you never drink this much before" Sungyeol started to concerned. Then he added 

" You got mad at someone. It's her isn't it?"

" Who's her" suddenly Sungjong asked.

" Nobody" I said to him.

What a day. But why I had to get all mad at her. Why?

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

" Hyunsoo I had to get you home. So eat your breakfast quickly." I said.

" But Irene Noona why you didn't come home with us? he asked.

I smiled at him because he never get my name right. He's mild autism. Because of that he's speak better in english than in korean. Even my name turn to Irene.

"Sorry Hyunsoo, I can't do that ok?" I said to him.

He seem distatisfied with my answer. The thing is eventhough we're sibling , we not living together. It's all began when Omma find out about me joining Woolim Ent. She wanted me to go medical school so much that she trying to threaten me by throw me out of the house and  not recognized me as her daughter. That's what I did to her. I left the house because of my dream. Eventhough its quite difficult to choose but I've made up my mind.

" Hyunsoo we're arrived now" I said to him  and looked at him. He seem like didn't want me to go. To comfort him, I told him I'll be home when things bet better. So off he go inside the house. I know Omma was inside the house . But she wouldn't show her face to me if I'm here.