01- snowy encountered

are you the one?

-------- One Winter Day-------

Your POV

"Sung Joon ah!!!!! where are you running to?" that's me running around chasing a kid around the neighbourhood.That kid Sung Joon is my student at some kindergarten and I'm just a part-timer there.That brat suddenly escaped and this is the first time he doing it."why he has to run around in cold weather like?" I complained while searching for him. Then, my eyes  caught a small figure behind an electic pole. I sneak on to him and said "Now i got you!" . That kid seem to be startled and quickly run for his life before i could grab his hand. I am too tired to run again .All I could  see is that Sung Joon bump into a guy before he disappeared again.That guy fell really hard because of that brat.

 

Myungsoo POV

"Ahh... that's hurt." I mumble to myself. A kid just ran into me and made me fell so hard. Come on! I just escape from manager hyung and that kid bumped me and not apoligize to me. Its making me kind a pissed off . "Excuse me, are you  okay?" A girl came to me wondering if I got hurt." I'm sorry very, I hope you can forgive that boy. He still a little kid." she said. In a second, I've been looking at her and thought " I found her". She wore black jacket with a pair ofjeans. Her hair is long and wavy. When ours met, she never looked away. Didn't she know who I am? As we parted our way, she came back to me and asked " Are you busy? If not can you help find that kid with me?". Usually I never bother to help, but somehow I agree to it.

Not long after that, as we passed a playground we found him. That boy just sitting by the swing all alone . The girl quickly ran to him as if the boy will runaway again. Luckily he didn't. By the look of her face I knew she felt so relived that the boy was found unharmed. Still, somehow I'm curious about her."Yah! myungsoo....you should go now" That what my head had been telling me. Still,there's something about her. So I offered myself to them. She kinda hesitated at first. But after I said that I'm not gonna do anything harm, she said " arraso, still I cannot  believe in you just yet"

We walked along the road and the atmosphere was kinda awkward. That girl seem to release some kind of unfriendly aura around her like " I dont have the mood to talk" . Still I decided to talk to her anyway.

"Yah! is this boys yours?"

"Ani. He just my student?"

" So you a teacher then?"

"No"

"So what are you?"

"Just a part timer."

" So you're a student?"

"Hmm.."

"ah.. in what year?"

"next year  will be senior."

Then its snowing all of the sudden. The three of stop for a while enjoying the snow. But my eyes still looking at her and this time I was totally mesmerized by her smile. She seems to enjoy the snow. She was smilling but her eyes seem to be full of sadness.  Suddenly she said "Emm.. thanks for us till here.  Anyeong" "That was close" I thought. I thought I'm gonna be busted for staring at her. Good thing she didn't notice. Then my phone was ringing. Its manager hyung.

"Yah! myungsoo-ya where were you?"

"Ah hyung, I'm on my way..."

My day just end like that. It was interesting meeting those two especially the girl. I wonder if I could meet her someday...... i hope.

 

Your POV

Wait! That guy seem familiar. Its like I've seen his face somewhere but where?