A Twist In Events.

Stop It. (Sequel)

A Twist In Events.

Miyong walked into the cafe and spotted Suhyun waving frantically at her. She took in a deep breath and let it out. "You can do this. You can endure at least an hour with her." Miyong told herself and put on a fake smile.

"Unnie!" Suhyun squealed and stood up to bear hug Miyong. They sat down and Miyong ordered a drink.

Suhyun was smiling at her in a creepy way and Miyong felt uncomfortable. "Sooo?" Miyong said as she awkwardly looked around the cafe.

Suhyun let out a giggle, "Unnie's so pretty." She said. Miyong gave her a smile, "Thank you." She said.

"Zelo really is lucky to have you." Miyong stopped looking around and looked at Suhyun cautiously. Was she about to start talking about Zelo now?

Miyong just nodded her head and Suhyun went on. "I mean it. He really is lucky to have you."

"Don't you mean I'm lucky to have him?" Miyong asked. Suhyun obviously didn't like Miyong because she had what she wanted.

Suhyun shook her head, "No, he's the lucky one. Unnie, I don't like Zelo anymore." 

Miyong's eyes widened. She was both shocked and extremely happy. "You don't? Since when?" 

Suhyun laughed and stared at her drink. She smiled, "Since I first laid eyes on someone else." 

Miyong was actually happy for Suhyun, "That's great! I'm happy for you!"

Suhyun then pouted, "But we can't be together. Oppa wouldn't allow us to be together, society wouldn't allow us to be together, I just know it."

Miyong cocked her head to the side in a confused state. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Suhyun looked up at her, "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked. Miyong looked around then nodded her head as she pursed her lips together.

"Let me just show you what I mean." Suhyun said. What happened next was something completely unexpected to Miyong.

Her eyes doubled, no, tripled in size as she felt Suhyun's lips against hers. She looked at her and Suhyun's eyes were shut as she moved her lips against hers.

Miyong pushed her off, "What are you doing?!" She yelled making everyone in the cafe turn to stare at the two. She looked around at everyone hoping they didn't see what Suhyun had done.

Suhyun faked a small smile, "Unnie, I like you." She said. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she knew Miyong didn't feel the same.

Miyong was completely speechless. She had no idea what to say to the younger. Never had it crossed her mind that she was the one in Suhyun's heart.

The reason Suhyun would always ruin things for her and Zelo was because she liked Miyong, not Zelo. Miyong grabbed her stuff and walked out of the cafe.

Her breathing was heavy. How was she going to tell Zelo what Miyong did? No, how would she tell Daehyun?!


OOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOODNESSSSS!
This is what I had planned ever since I started this story and I just had to update again because I just had to finally get it out there!