No Way!

Stop It. (Sequel)

With her scarf wrapped around her neck and her beanie on her head, Miyong pouted. She had her thousands of suitcases lined up next to her as she waited for her mom outside. 

"To Busan!" Her mom yelled in an extra excited manner.

Miyong blew her bangs out of her face, "Yippie." She said in a sarcastic voice.

"Oh you, you're going to have fun! Now c'mon let's get our stuff in the car." Once her mom saw all the stuff Miyong was bringing along, her jaw dropped. "Yah, Son Miyong! Do you really need all this stuff."

Miyong gave her an innocent smile and started putting everything into the car. The whole drive was pretty quiet since Miyong was upset. Upset because she was going to Busan, away from Zelo and because her dad had to work.

B.A.P's "Stop It" came on the radio and she growled and shut it off.

"Oh Miyong." Her mom said and laughed. Miyong just rolled her eyes. "Give that boy a break."

Miyong looked at her mom with an "are you serious?" face. "You're the reason we won't be spending Christmas together!"

Her mom sighed, "You could've invited him."

Miyong's jaw dropped, "You never told me to invite him! Besides, he still has to work. He only gets three days off so whatever."

"Three days is better than nothing~" Her mom sang.

Miyong was so irritated by this point. 

Once they arrived to her mom's sister's house, Miyong felt like shooting herself when all of her little cousins came running out to attack her. She was their favorite but they were just too wild for her.

Her aunt was in the kitchen cooking, "Oh shoot! There's no more milk."

Miyong's mood instantly lifted, "I'll go get some!" She said with a wide smile. The perfect excuse to leave.

She drove to one of the farthest grocery stores and took her sweet time as her aunt gave her a list of things to get now that she was there. 

Someone hit Miyong's cart by accident. "Sorry!" She turned back and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"You have got to be kidding me." She said.