Apologies.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Apologies.

Once Miyong and the stranger got into a vacant room, Miyong opened her eyes and turned around. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating fast. Scared was the number one feeling she felt.

"Please, just leave me alone." She whimpered. Suhyun stared at her with a blank face then bitterly smiled.

"You think I'm going to hurt you?" Suhyun asked. 

Miyong didn't know what to answer. For all she knew it could be a trick question. "I hope you won't." She said.

Suhyun started laughing. "I guess I really did lose your trust. I didn't bring you here to hurt you." 

Miyong was confused. "You practically manhandled me to get me in here and you're not going to hurt me?" She asked with a raised brow.

Suhyun nodded her head, "I knew that if I asked you to come talk you wouldn't. You'd probably avoid me or runaway so this was all I could think of. I'm sorry if I scared you."

"Scared me? You practically gave me a heart attack!" Miyong scolded her.

"Sorry unnie. I just wanted to apologize to you for my behavior. I really am sorry for everything I've done. I don't expect for you to forgive me easily, just know that I'm sorry."

Miyong was extremely skeptical. She was sure to be cautious around Suhyun especially after she experienced just what she was capable of.

Just then, the door opened revealing a scared Daehyun. "Yah!" He ran and shielded Miyong with his own body. "What did you do to her?!" He yelled at his sister.

Suhyun just smiled at him then looked to the ground. "She didn't do anything. She just wanted to talk." Miyong spoke up. Daehyun looked at her then back at Suhyun.

"Someone told me that it looked like you were being kidnapped so I grew worried. Are you sure you're okay?" 

Miyong nodded to the concerned Daehyun and patted his shoulder. Daehyun gave her a smile. "I'll be going." Suhyun said. "Bye oppa. Bye unnie." She exited the room.

Daehyun pulled Miyong into a hug. "I'm sorry." He said.

"For?" Miyong asked. 

"For my crazy sister." Miyong started laughing. "It's okay." She said. A ray of light blinded her as the door opened. Her eyes widened as Zelo looked on with a blank face.

She pulled out of the hug and Daehyun turned around. He cleared his throat when he saw Zelo. "Why are you two in here? Alone?" Zelo asked, jealousy clear in his voice.

"We were in here with Suhyun, she just left." Daehyun said. 

Zelo scoffed and looked down at Miyong who avoided eye contact. "Looks like you two were really meant for each other. You can't stay away." 

Miyong was about to say something but Zelo left the room. Daehyun let out a sigh, "I'll talk to him. I have to go, we're about to perform. Go out into the audience okay."

Miyong nodded her head and gave him a word of encouragement.