Invite Him!

Stop It. (Sequel)

"No way." Daehyun scoffed and smiled.

Miyong laughed and smiled back at him. "Why are we running into each other here? A grocery store in Busan."

Daehyun laughed, "In case you forgot, I'm from Busan. Perhaps, are you following me?" He lifted a brow at Miyong.

"Oh yeah, that's exactly the case! I, Son Miyong, am stalking Jung Daehyun from B.A.P because I am a sasaeng fan."

They both started cracking up. "No really, why are you here?" Daehyun asked.

"My mom's family lives here and she wanted to come down here for Christmas."

Daehyun nodded his head, "You don't sound too excited to be here."

"I didn't want to come here. I can't spend Christmas with Zelo, I hate it!"

Daehyun's face fell a bit. "Oh. Well hey, you're with family at least."

Miyong slowly nodded her head, "I guess. Well, you're here so I'm happy now!" She smiled widely at him and he ruffled the top of her hair.

"I should get going, call me so we can hang out." Daehyun waved and left.

Miyong went back to getting the things on her list. Once she arrived home it had already been 2 hours that she was gone.

"What took you so long?" Her mom asked.

"Oh, I ran into Daehyun and we were talking."

Her mom's face lit up, "Oh, that's fine."

Miyong rolled her eyes. Even though her mom never admitted it, she knew that her mom favored Daehyun over Zelo. 

"Invite him for dinner!" Her mom suggested.

Miyong started choking on her saliva, "What?" She said as she gasped for air.

Her mom smiled, "Invite him for dinner."

"Why?" 

"Because! Now go invite him!"

Miyong rolled her eyes and texted Daehyun. He agreed to come over and she knew it was going to be trouble. Her family was going to fall in love with him and/or either think he's her boyfriend.