M!Countdown.

Stop It. (Sequel)

M!Countdown.

Zelo had been preparing mostly all summer for their next comeback, No Mercy. What did that mean? Pretty much no time to hang out with Miyong.

Miyong actually doesn't want to see him much because then she'd have to tell him about the whole Suhyun situation. Luckily for her, Daehyun was able to keep Suhyun away from her.

She is still a little scared and traumatized by the whole situation but she's slowly getting over it. 

She was outside by the pool getting some of her summer reading done when her phone started ringing. "Hello?" She answered without looking at who it was.

"Babeeee~!" She instantly smiled widely at hearing Zelo's voice. She did miss him even though things in their relationship were different than before.

"What's up?" She replied. 

"We're making our comeback on M!Countdown, come!" Miyong's shoulders fell.

She didn't know how to ask but she just put it out there, "Is Suhyun going?" 

She heard Zelo sigh on the other end, "Why does it matter if she does or doesn't go? You shouldn't even care."

Miyong scoffed, "You have no idea." She told herself. Even though there was a huge possibility that Suhyun would be there, she agreed to go just for Zelo.

She hoped that Daehyun was still super mad at her and wouldn't want to see her but she knew that even if he was mad at her, she would still end up going.

Walking inside the studio, she looked around to see if Suhyun was anywhere in sight and she wasn't. Smiling, Miyong took a seat next to some girls.

The girls looked at her with mean faces. "You look familiar." One of them said. Miyong's eyes widened and she cleared .

"Really?" She asked, her voice cracking. The girls laughed and one of them rolled her eyes. "You go to Seoul High School right?"

Miyong shut her eyes and took in a deep breath, she had been figured out. She nodded her head and slowly opened her eyes. "Son Miyong?" One of them asked and she nodded her head again.

"You're really popular. We're freshmen. We've heard lots about you. You seem to be close to our B.A.P oppas." Miyong just let out an awkward laugh.

"Are you and Zelo still dating?" One asked making Miyong choke on her own saliva due to shock of the sudden question. People thought they broke up but some were skeptical about wether or not it was true.

"No, we're not." She said and stood up to go get a drink of water. She let out a deep breath and started walking back to the seating.

Miyong felt someone pull her backstage. She was about to yell when a hand went over . All that she managed to get out were muffled screams.


Just a small update, nothing too exciting. I'm honestly so excited that so many of you guys got like super into the last few chapters because of the plot twist. :p I had waited so long to finally drop the bomb on you guys. Tbh, I feel like this story is seriously lacking and isn't as good as it can be. :/ Thank you to those of you who have stuck around from the beginning and also new subscribers. <3