Things Always Get in the Way.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Things Always Get in the Way.

"Junhong?" The doctor called out. Zelo wokeup and got up from the chair outside of Miyong's room. Since he hadn't been getting much rest, he knocked out right then and there.

"Ah yes, doctor?" He asked as he entered the room. Miyong was asleep on the bed. He smiled when he saw her sleeping peacefully. 

"I gave her some stitches and we gave her some fluids to boost her energy. She's really not good with the sight of blood which is why she passed out. That and because she lost a lot of it. The cut was pretty big and deep.

She also has been skipping out on meals and hasn't been getting a lot of rest. I can tell she's under a lot of stress right now. She'll be resting for about 2-3 more hours."

Zelo nodded his head and bowed to the doctor, "Thank you so much." The doctor eyed Zelo.

"You haven't been getting much rest have you?" Zelo cleared his throat and nodded his head slowly. The doctor shook his head, "You're still young and growing, you need as much rest as possible. You also must not skip out on any meals. I suggest you go down to the cafeteria and eat."

Zelo bowed and thanked the doctor for the advice and the doctor left the room. Zelo sat down on the chair besides Miyong and looked at her. 

"You're so beautiful and you look so peaceful. You need to stop being so stressed and stop worrying about how I'm doing. I'm fine, I really am. So please stop worrying about me Son Miyong. You need to take care of yourself too."

He caressed her face and tucked the strand of hair that was in her face behind her ear. 

There was a knock on the door and Zelo opened it. It was his manager, "I'm sorry but we have to go. You have practice." Zelo's eyes widened, "Practice? I thought I had a free day."

His manager pursed his lips and slanted them, "Sorry kid but there's practice. You guys need to work hard for this comeback."

Zelo dropped his head and looked back at Miyong. His heart broke having to leave her here like this. Not being able to be right by her side when she woke up broke his heart.

"Neh." He said and closed the door and walked to the van with his manager. Before he left, he wrote a note and left it on the counter besides Miyong's bed.