Only the Best Advice.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Only the Best Advice.

With Zelo being so busy with promotions and Miyong being busy with school, they hadn't seen each other in almost three weeks. They even got in a fight over Miyong not being able to go see his performances.

Zelo thought that she would at least put seeing him before her school work. That wasn't the case though. Being a junior, Miyong knew it was a really important year for her, academic wise.

The fact that she was still upset about Zelo not telling her about Suhyun also added onto her not going to see him. They were a couple meaning they should tell each other these things.

Miyong always told Zelo every time a guy tried to get at her. Not once had she kept something like that from him.

Miyong was in her room studying when her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered.

"Are you available?" Daehyun asked.

A smile crept on Miyong's face when she heard his calming voice, "Yeah, I'm at home. Why?"

Daehyun hesitated for a bit but finally answered, "Can I go over?" He asked.

"Uhhh... Sure." Miyong awkwardly answered. Daehyun said he'd be over in 15 minutes and hung up[.

Daehyun took a deep breath and was about to stand up from the couch. "Who was that?" Daehyun jumped in shock.

Zelo was standing in front of him. He put his hand over his heart, "You scared me!" He yelled and stood up.

He grabbed his hoodie and left. He slipped his mask on and began walking to Miyong's house.

Some high school girls passed by him but then they returned by his side to take a second look at him. "Oh!" They signaled to his mask, "B.A.P!" They yelled.

Daehyun's eyes grew wide and he began speed walking. The girls followed after him. He took out his phone, "Have the door open!" He texted Miyong.

After 5 minutes, he arrived to Miyong's house. He twisted the knob and quickly slipped into the house. Miyong stood up from the couch, "What happened?" She asked looking worried.

Daehyun was out of breath so he couldn't properly speak. "These. Girls. They- they were. Chasing me." He managed to get out.

Miyong got him a glass of water and sat down next to him, "Did you want to talk about something?" She asked.

Daehyun put the water down and nodded his head. "Please don't hate Suhyun. She really means no harm."

Miyong pouted, "I don't hate her. I could never hate someone. I'm just scared that she might take Zelo away from me."

Daehyun laughed, "Trust me, that'll never happen. You obviously don't know how much he loves you if you think he'll leave you."

Miyong smiled and Daehyun continued, "That kid, he really loves you. You mean everything to him, you're his whole world. He's hurting because he can't see you and be there by your side like a boyfriend's supposed to be.

Just please, bare with him Miyong. He's trying, he really is. I know you're hurting too not having him around but please, don't let go of him. You mean the world to him and he would be devastated if he lost you because of his career."

Miyong loved having someone like Daehyun giving her encouraging words, letting her know that things were going to be alright and get better.

She walked him out and hugged him, "I'm glad you came over. You can come anytime." She said. 

Daehyun smiled, "Thanks for having me. It was good seeing you and talking to you. Good night." He walked down the stairs and waved as he left.


Guys, I'm so sad that I'm not at BIGBANG's concert right now ;___; I had to get off Instagram and Twitter because there was so many pictures and posts about the concert!