Things Get Crazier.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Things Get Crazier.

"I like her oppa. I like Miyong okay!" Suhyun confessed to her older brother. Daehyun couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt his whole body go limp as he fell to his knees with Miyong still hugging him. 

His own sister had liked the girl that he fell in love with? How was that even possible? What a twist of events this was indeed. Daehyun blankly stared at the ground and shook his head.

"This is a joke right?" He asked in a low, almost breath like voice. 

Tears streamed down Suhyun's cheeks as she shut her eyes tight and began to cry. "No." She said.

Miyong stayed wrapped around Daehyun as his arms fell to his sides. "How did this happen? My own sister fell for the girl I love?" Miyong's eyes widened as she looked up at Daehyun.

"You love me?" She asked. Suhyun looked at both of them. Daehyun nodded his head and looked down. Miyong began to cry even more and her grip on Daehyun became stronger.

"No. No! You can't love her!" Suhyun yelled shocking the two. They both looked at her with wide eyes. "Oppa, you can't love her." Suhyun said as she sobbed.

"No, you can't like her." Daehyun said. Miyong didn't know what to do. She obviously had no feelings whatsoever for Suhyun but Daehyun on the other hand, she just didn't know anymore.

"Who do you think you are telling me who I can't like?!" Suhyun became hysterical. "Just because you liked her first doesn't mean I can't like her!"

Daehyun let go of Miyong and stood up. "Do you not hear yourself Jung Suhyun?! You're saying you like Miyong, Son Miyong! Does that make any sense? It doesn't!"

"Yes it does! So what if I like her?!" Suhyun yelled back.

Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration. His chest was heaving up and down furiously due to his heavy breathing. "You can't." He said in a strong voice.

Suhyun slapped him straight across the cheek making Miyong stand up. Daehyun slowly turned back to look at her. His glare was so intense that it could kill.

Suhyun didn't back down, she didn't apologize. "What's wrong with you? Slapping your own brother?!" Miyong got in front of Daehyun and looked at Suhyun with anger.

"Unnie... You can't take his side." She said. Miyong scoffed, "This is insane! Does any of this seem right?! You came into my house and attacked me! You slapped your own brother! You kissed me yesterday!"

If Daehyun was ever to be close to having a heart attack, it was now. "You kissed her?!" He yelled in complete shock and anger. 

Suhyun looked him straight in the eyes, "Yes." She said. Daehyun pinched the bridge of his nose and then let out a scream. "I'm going crazy! My own sister likes the girl I love AND she kisses her?!" He yelled.

"You need to leave." Miyong told Suhyun. 

"Why? So you can confess to my brother huh?! I'll tell Zelo about all of this. That you two like each other." Daehyun scoffed.

"Zelo knows about my feelings for Miyong okay, so you'll get nothing out of this. Besides, even if I do love her, I would never act upon my feelings. Her and Zelo have been together for 3 years now, no way in hell would I try ruining that."

He grabbed onto Suhyun's arm, "We're both going." He said and dragged her out of Miyong's house. When they left, Miyong fell to her knees and broke down. What a crazy day it was.


You guys probably thought Suhyun was going to pull out a gun .___. LMFAO I went back and read it and I was like "Omg it seems like she's gonna pull out a gun or something" sorry if I disappointed you guys OTL just pretend she did pull out a gun or something. :p