Don't Give Up.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Don't Give Up.

"Zelo?" Daehyun knocked on the younger one's door. He hadn't been his usual self lately. They just started their promotions for "Power." 

The only time Zelo will show any emotion is in performances and interviews. Back at the dorm and at practice, he's almost lifeless. The guys knew something must have happened.

"Zelo!" Daehyun began to grow impatient at Zelo not answering him or opening the door. "Open the door right now!" He yelled. He twisted the knob and the door opened.

He took a look at Zelo who was sprawled on his bed. He was looking at the ceiling with a blank look on his face. Daehyun closed the door behind him and sat down on the floor.

"Talk to me." He said. Zelo didn't budge. "Yah Choi Junhong." Zelo to his side and looked at Daehyun. His eyes were b with tears.

"I don't know what to do hyung. I'm losing her." Daehyun knew exactly who "her" was. Zelo was talking about Miyong. Daehyun let out a deep breath and looked at the ground as he played with his hands.

"What's going on with you two?" He asked. Zelo shut his eyes and hugged onto a pillow.

"We're just drifting apart. I never have time for her and I hate it. Then when I do have time something always comes up either making me late or having to cut our time short. 

She's tired of it. She told me that she's done trying to put her all into this relationship. She wants me to make an effort to keep this relationship going but I honestly don't know what to do.

How am I supposed to stay strong when I barely even have time? What does she expect me to do, take time off of everything, put my schedules on hold for her? Because I can't just do that.

She says she understands just how hard the idol life is but she really doesn't. She's not the one experience it. She's not the one practicing for almost 18 hours a day at times.

She hasn't experienced just how hard it is to keep sane in this world."

Daehyun felt bad that Zelo was having to go through this. He didn't want him to lose Miyong because of him being an idol.

"I know how hard it is Zelo. No, I'm not the one who's trying to maintain a 3 year relationship while being an idol, but I know. You love Miyong and she loves you. You two are meant to be together.

You're one lucky guy to have her so cherish her. Show her just how much you care. Take one day to just spend all of it with her. Plan it out so that it's perfect and so there's no interruptions.

If you do that, she'll see just how much effort you put into making one day so special just for the two of you. You can't give up Zelo you just can't. Not without putting up a fight.

You have to fight for what you love. You can't just give up and lose her because of this. I know that you two can make it through this and trust me, you will."

For the first time in a week, Zelo cracked a smile. "Thank you Daehyun hyung, you're the best."

And that's what Zelo did. Whatever free time he had, he used it to plan for a special day with Miyong. He was set on making it absolutely perfect. No distractions, no interruptions, no nothing. 

"Son Miyong, you'll fall in love with me all over again." He said as he finish planning everything out.


Sorry for not updating!>.< I'm super busy with all this moving stuff. I have so much to back blargh. Thank goodness tomorrow's the last day then a week off for Thanksgiving break!:D I have to finish my report for health science now.