Party Trouble.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Party Trouble.

Miyong got home and started getting ready. She retouched her make up and her curls. She put on a black body con skirt that hugged her in all the right places. She tucked in a sleeveless, sheer, mint blouse. She got some heels and headed downstairs.

"Bye mom!" She kissed her cheek and made her way to her car. She drove to the dorm and called Daehyun but he wouldn't answer. Miyong groaned, she was going to have to go and personally get him.

She knocked on the door and Yongguk opened it. His eyes widened at Miyong's revealing outfit. She cleared and spoke, "Is Daehyun ready?"

"Yeah he's- What what?! You're going out with him looking like that? What are you two gonna do?!" Yongguk went off.

Miyong laughed, "We're going to a graduation party, chill."

Yongguk nodded his head, "Daehyun, she's here!" He called out.

Daehyun's eyes widened when he saw Miyong. He gulped, "Control yourself." He told himself.

The two turned around to leave. Zelo came out of his room and saw Daehyun leaving with a girl. He saw her back and could've sworn it was Miyong. He shook his head at the silly thought, "Can't be." He said.

The two got in the car and Daehyun was silent the whole way. "What's wrong?" Miyong asked.

He shook his head, "N-Nothing." He stuttered making her laugh.

They arrived at the house where the party was being held and they got off. Once they got inside it was pure chaos. Everyone was drinking, the music was loud, and people were dancing dirty. 

"Hey Miyong!" One of the basketball players, Jaesuk, greeted her.

"Hey!" She hugged him. 

He eyed Daehyun, "You brought a date." He said.

Daehyun put his hands up and shook them, "A-Ani." He said with an awkward laugh.

Miyong started drinking and Daehyun became worried. "Miyong, stop drinking." He said.

She made him a face, "I'm drinking all the pain away." She said.

Daehyun shook his head, "I'm going to the restroom, stay right here!" He said.

She stumbled, "Okay." She said in a drunken state. 

Daehyun was worried to leave her alone but nothing could go wrong, right? Wrong.

"Hey Miyong, come here." Jaesuk said.

She followed him into a room. He locked the door behind them. "What are we doing in here?" Miyong asked, slurring her words.

Jaesuk smirked and pushed her onto the bed. Miyong shrieked when she felt him on top of her. "Yah! What are you doing? Get off!" She yelled and he laughed.

He started to kiss her neck, "I won't hurt you, unless you want me to."

Miyong's eyes pooled with tears, "Stop!!" 

Daehyun came out of the restroom and he couldn't find Miyong. He grabbed the nearest girl, "Have you seen Miyong?!"

"She went into that room with Jaesuk." She pointed towards the room and Daehyun ran. 

When he tried opening the door, it was locked. "Miyong!" 

"Daehyun! Help!" He heard her muffled screams. 

He had no choice but to kick the door. He built up all his force and turned his anger into energy and kicked the door down. Jaesuk turned around and rolled his eyes. 

"Leave, we need privacy!" He said.

Daehyun punched him in the face and pulled Miyong up who was crying. 

"Don't you ever put your hands on her again!" Daehyun yelled. He took Miyong out of the room and they exited the house. Once they were in front of her car, she threw herself to the ground and sobbed loudly.

"Miyong." Daehyun put his hands on her cheeks and looked into her eyes. "I'm so sorry I left you alone." He said and pulled her into a hug.

"It's my fault. I'm too drunk to even know someone's intentions. I'm sorry."

Daehyun patted her back, "It's okay. It's not your fault. Let's get you home." He said.

Daehyun drove and once they got to her house, he carried her in. Her mom was asleep so he carried her up to her bedroom. He laid her down and got some clothes for her to change into. 

"Here. Change." He said and he turned around so she could do so. Once she was done he tucked her in. Just as he was about to turn around to leave she caught onto his wrist.

He turned and looked at her. "Stay. Please." She said.

Daehyun let out a sigh. He sat down next to her and her hair until she fell asleep. She wanted him to stay but he couldn't. He wanted to but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He stood up and called for a taxi. It was already 5 in the morning when he arrived to the dorm. 

He showered and walked into the living room to find Zelo sitting on the couch. Zelo had been crying. He looked up and into Daehyun's eyes. 

"Did you and Miyong have that much fun that you come home till now?" Zelo asked.