Blood Isn't For the Weak.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Blood Isn't For the Weak.

Miyong paced up and down her room, so much going through her mind. Zelo was going to come over for a movie night. She had a mix of emotions such as excitement, nervousness, happiness, and not to mention, guilty-ness.

Zelo hadn't bought up the whole scandal thing with Daehyun. "He doesn't know about it." Daehyun's voice replayed thousands of times in Miyong's head.

How could Zelo really not know about it? The face that she hadn't bothered to inform him made her feel guilty. As if she was betraying her boyfriend.

She double checked herself in the mirror making sure everything was perfect. She smoothed out her black circle skirt and made sure her blush colored blouse was tucked in.

She braided her fringe to the back and made sure her curls were just right. Dusting a bit of powder over her face to avoid oiliness, she made her way downstairs.

Her and Zelo would have the house all to themselves so she wanted everything to be perfect. At this point she hadn't seen him since the whole incident when he was mad.

B.A.P were wrapping up promotions for "Warrior" so they were extremely busy. Zelo hadn't attended school either. Now that they're finally done, he has a little bit of free time on his hands to see Miyong.

As she walked into the kitchen to prepare some snacks, the doorbell rang. She dropped the bowl that was in her hand due to being startled by the sudden noise.

Problem is, the bowl was made out of glass. When she bent down to pick it up, she cut her index finger. "Ah!" She yelled in pain as the blood rushed down her hand.

Miyong couldn't stand seeing blood so she almost passed out. "I have to get the door." She said in a low, weak voice. Just the sight of blood was enough for Miyong to lose all of her energy.

Dragging her feet, she finally opened the door. She looked at Zelo who was dressed amazingly as always. She gave him a weak smile through half lidded eyes. "Oh, it's you." She said.

Zelo looked at her, "What's wrong?" He asked. He looked down and noticed her bleeding finger. By now, her whole hand was covered in blood.

"Yah!" He yelled. "You're bleeding!" Miyong looked down at her hand once more and fell straight to the floor. "Son Miyong!" Zelo yelled as he tried catching her in his arms.

He looked over to the kitchen and noticed the broken glass bowl on the floor. "Aish." He picked her up in his arms and called his manager.


Guess what guys, I'm sick again :c It's 1:30 A.M. rn. I got home, ate and knocked out! I wokeup at it was already 11 P.M. OTL so I've been up for like 2-3 hours and I'm already getting really sleepy. I'll update another story then go to sleep ^^