Really In Love?

Stop It. (Sequel)

Miyong scoffed. He couldn't at least fake a smile or something?

"Well you shouldn't have." She said. 

Just as she turned around to leave, Zelo reached out and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her into his chest and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry... for everything. You don't have to forgive me but I want you to know that I am sorry. I love you Miyong, I'll never stop. It's just, timing was off for us."

Miyong's eyes stung with tears. She shut them and the tears rolled down her cheeks. "No one told you to go and become an idol. That's what ruined us."

Zelo rolled his eyes. "It was my decision. This is my dream and I'm living it. Don't be selfish and say that's what ruined us because we both know damn well that we had problems even before I became an idol. Don't you dare blame me for all of this because I'm not the only one who made mistakes."

"Mistakes? What mistakes did I make?" Miyong asked as she pulled away and looked him dead in the eyes.

Zelo was holding it in. He had been holding it in for so long never wanting to speak about it but he had to. He had to let it all out right now. "Daehyun. You think I don't know about the time you were photographed outside of your house together? I know. I don't want to know what really happened that night, but I know you two were together. Daehyun doesn't know I know. I had the CEO make all this go away, the pictures, everything. All because I was scared to lose you to Daehyun."

It took Miyong everything she had not to extend her arm out and slap Zelo across the face. "You think, I would do something with Daehyun? Do you not trust me enough to know that I would never do something like that? What, do you think we slept together? Is that why he was leaving my house at night? You know nothing. He was helping me when you couldn't! He was around when you weren't!"

"Are you two talking about me?"

There was a silence. Miyong looked at Daehyun who was dressed nicely and held a bouquet of flowers in his hands. It felt like a bullet to her heart knowing that the guy who really deserved her was right in front of her in all the right ways. She couldn't be with Daehyun. She didn't want to.

A part of her always thought about how it would be if she had chosen him. Things would probably be perfect because well, Daehyun himself was perfect. But she didn't want perfect, she didn't need perfect. Zelo was perfectly imperfect and that was one of the many things she loved about him.

By this point, Daehyun was way out of the picture even if he did make her heart stir here and there. "I'm sorry Daehyun." She said and walked passed him in tears.

Daehyun looked at Zelo. Zelo had a blank look on his face as he looked back at Daehyun. "Can't you just give up?" Zelo asked.

Daehyun blinked. He was caught off guard by Zelo's question. "What?" He asked.

Zelo bitterly laughed, "You're never going to give up on Miyong are you? You're just going to keep on going after her even though you know she doesn't want you... Me and her aren't doing good right now. I don't even know if we're together. This is the first time we talk or see each other in 5 months. So couldn't you spare me and let me have this day? I'm trying, I'm really trying now. I know I've said a million times that I was going to step up my game and look where we ended up. You know what? I'm done. I'm done trying to try because there's something holding me back that's making me not want to try. Miyong's my first everything and she's always going to have a special place in my heart. I'm always going to love her but I don't think I'm in love with her anymore."

Standing right behind him, Miyong felt broken. She heard every single word Zelo had spoken to Daehyun. "If that's really how you feel, then just leave already." She said through her tears.

Zelo turned back and his eyes widened. What he had said to Zelo was never meant to be heard by her. He had just made the biggest mistake of his life.