A Bit of the Truth?

Stop It. (Sequel)

A Bit of the Truth?

"Oppa!" Suhyun yelled in a whiny voice. Miyong turned to look at Zelo. He had a shocked look on his face. "How did you find out?" Zelo asked. Miyong made an "are you serious?!" face.

Not once had Zelo ever mentioned anything about anyone confessing! Miyong was mad at this point. "I just know." Daehyun said not wanting to throw anybody under the bus.

"I'm sorry but you never mentioned anything to me either." Miyong added. Zelo's eyes widened. Suhyun suspiciously eyed the two of them.

"Why does Miyong seem mad about this? It can't be... Right?" Suhyun thought to herself. There was only one way for her to find out.

Suhyun gave Miyong a smirk. "Wow Zelo, you didn't tell her?" She asked sounding shocked. Miyong scoffed and left the room. Suhyun kept Zelo from going after her.

"Suhyun, why did you confess? I told you not to do anything involving you going after Zelo like that. Daehyun said sounding angry.

He knew that his sister always had a thing for Zelo but he wouldn't dare let anything happen between the two. 

"Any you Zelo, you didn't tell me that my own sister confessed to you. Some friend you are." He too stormed out of the room.

Zelo wasn't even mad he was sad that he had betrayed his bestfriend and his girlfriend.

Yongguk tried lightening up the mood. "It's no one's fault." He said but Zelo couldn't bring himself to believe that.

Daehyun walked out to the garage and spotted Miyong sitting down by a curb. He sat down besides her and noticed that she was crying.

Miyong wiped her tears and laughed, "I'm pathetic. I'm crying over nothing." Daehyun gave her a smile and pulled her into a tight hug, "It's okay." He said.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Suhyun asked. She looked at him with a mix of anger and confusion. Daehyun and Miyong stopped hugging and Miyong stood up.

Suhyun grabbed onto her arm. "I can tell that you and Zelo like each other." She said. Miyong didn't say anything and walked back inside.

Daehyun shook his head at Suhyun in a disappointed manner. Suhyun crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. "You like her too Oppa." She said and left.

Daehyun sat there confused as to what it was that Suhyun meant. Did Suhyun know about Zelo and Miyong?


I'm sorry for not updating yesterday! >.< I got home late from my grandma's house. I helped her give out candies. And right now I'm like super drowsy. I took this medicine and yeah, my eyes are closing! I really wanted to update all of my fics but omg I can't keep my eyes open. Luckily I wrote this chapter and a chapter to another fic in class!