Plan Executed Perfectly!

Stop It. (Sequel)

Plan Executed Perfectly!

The sound of pencils tapping against desktops and sighs were heard through out the room. Papers being frantically flipped as students didn't understand their work.

Miyong was trapped in study hall. She had it because she had no other classes to take or anything to fill the vacant spot. 

She looked around the room and rolled her eyes. Oh how she hated being here. It made her so impatient with everyone always making the slightest noises or complaining.

The door swung open and hit the wall causing everyone to jump in their seat. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw the six foot tall familiar looking boy standing at the door frame.

The only thing different about him? He had light pink hair. Miyong had her jaw dropped when he walked up to her seat and stood right in front of her.

He had flowers in hand and a smirk on his face. Today was the day that Zelo would win Miyong over and make her fall in love all over again.

"Son Miyong." He extended his free hand out to grab hers. She stood up and came around to table to stand in front of him. 

In one quick, swift movement Zelo turned around and ran out of the class with Miyong. Her eyes widened as she followed after him, her grip on his hand only getting tighter.

"Zelo!" She yelled. "Slow down!"

Zelo just kept running faster. He didn't want to risk bailing Miyong out of school. They made their way outside the gates. Lucky for them, there was no guard on duty at the time.

He threw her in the van and they sped off. "Yah Choi Junhong!! Do you want to die?!" 

Zelo let out a chuckle as he slowed the van down to normal speed once they got on the road. "Only if I die with you in my arms."

Miyong rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder making him wince out in pain.

They arrived to the park and Zelo blindfolded her. "What are you doing?!" She yelled but Zelo didn't reply. He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her in the right direction.

As they made their way further in, there was a table set up with a picnic basket and decorations on top of it. There was balloons tied up to pretty much everything and rose petals scattered all over the place. 

As Zelo looked over his work he had to admit, he did an amazing job. Of course, Daehyun had helped him set everything up.

Zelo untied the blindfold and it fell to the ground. Miyong opened her eyes and her jaw dropped. She teared up due to happiness. She bit down on her bottom lip and looked at Zelo.

She threw herself into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. "You're amazing." She said and Zelo smiled and kissed the top of her head. 

"I know." He stated.


Next chapter will be their little park, picnic date. :p
Guys, there's some man singing outside o.o lmfao I got all scared because it was out of no where.