Why Are You Here?!

Stop It. (Sequel)

Why Are You Here?!

Zelo smiled as he looked at Miyong stuffing her face with various fruits. She looked so happy, like a little girl.

Miyong looked up at Zelo like a deer caught in headlights. "Don't just look at me." She pouted. Zelo let out a chuckle and served himself some food too.

"I love you." He said. Miyong stopped eating and froze up. She smiled a warm smile. She was truly happy to hear those words and for some reason, at this point they meant a lot.

She looked up at Zelo. "I love you too." She said as she looked into his eyes. He reached out and grabbed her hands and took them in his.

They shared a moment, just staring into each other's eyes. As they did so, they recalled every memory they had together, the good and the bad.

Zelo was truly thankful that Miyong came into his life. "Thank you." He said.

Miyong cocked her head to the side, "For?" She asked with a confused look.

Zelo smiled, "For showing me what love is." Miyong blushed and cleared . Zelo always knew just what to say to have her blushing like crazy.

"Thank you for coming into my life Son Miyong, I'm thankful." 

Miyong was about to say something when Zelo's phone began ringing. He looked down at it and frowned. "Hello?" He answered.

"Oppa!" It was Suhyun on the line. Zelo's face sank. "What do you want?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

Suhyun let out an innocent giggle, "What are you doing?" She asked. 

Zelo let out a heavy sigh, "I'm with Miyong leave me alone." He said. 

Suhyun laughed, "Oppa you're so mean! Tell Miyong unnie I said hi! I miss her, we need to hang out!"

"Yeah yeah, bye!" Zelo hung up without letting Suhyun protest or say any further words. Miyong laughed.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Suhyun." Zelo said as he scoffed.

Miyong tensed up and cleared . "Oh." She said. They went back to having their conversation and enjoying their park/picnic date when all of a sudden an uninvited visitor showed up.

"Oppa!" Zelo's eyes widened as he turned around with a sharp turn. 

"Yah!" He yelled and stood up. "What are you doing here?!" Miyong crossed her arms when she saw Suhyun standing in front of Zelo.

"I was walking by when I saw you two! What a coincidence." 

Miyong scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Bull." Suhyun's eyes widened, "Unnie, don't say such words."

Miyong stood up and slammed her napkin onto the table. "You knew we were here, you came to ruin our date!" She yelled.

Suhyun's eyes swelled up with tears and Zelo felt for her. He hugged her and made Miyong a face. "Don't yell at her like that." He said.

Miyong's eyes widened, she was taken aback by Zelo's sudden side taking. "Excuse me? Are you taking her side?" Miyong asked with an attitude.

Zelo rolled his eyes, "No but you need to calm down."

Miyong got her purse, "Bye." She said as she stomped away. 

Zelo let go of Suhyun, "Miyong-ah!" Suhyun grabbed his hand, "Let her go. She needs time to think."


Did Suhyun surprise you guys? Well, just wait. >:)