Not So Good.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Not So Good.

Once Miyong finished her last final, she went home to rest. She wasted no time and plopped down onto her couch. She let out a deep sigh and smiled. "Winter break, you're mine!" She yelled in excitement. "I get to spend it with Zelo." She couldn't stop grinning.

"No, we're leaving." Miyong jumped up to see her mom standing a couple feet in front of her.

Miyong frowned, "Leaving? Leaving where?" She questioned.

Her mom smiled, "To Busan. We're spending Christmas with my family." 

Miyong's jaw dropped, "You're kidding, right?" She couldn't believe that they'd be leaving Seoul to go to Busan. No, she couldn't have this!

"No, I'm not kidding. So start packing."

"Eomma!" Miyong whined. "I can't! I have to stay here. I have to spend all my break with Zelo."

Her mom laughed and sat down next to Miyong, "What makes you think Zelo's going to have time?"

Miyong scoffed. Her mom was definitely making her blood boil at this point. She shook her head and ran upstairs to her room. "I'm staying right here." She said and threw herself on her bed.

She got her phone and called Zelo up. "Hello?" He answered sounding out of breath.

Miyong frowned, "Are you practicing?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. For the year end shows. Why, what's up?" 

Miyong shook her head, "No nothing. I guess call me back when you're not busy."

"Okay." He simply said and hung up. 

Miyong threw her phone across the room and pouted. "Why are things going so bad when they're supposed to go good?" She questioned as she fell back into her bed. By the looks of it, this winter break that she had been anticipating for oh so long wasn't going to be good.


Just a small update! Sorry for not updating D: 
Don't hate me guys. Sad to say,this is coming to an end since idk I feel like there's really not much more for me to write about :/ Zelo and Miyong couple, fighting! Zeyong? Milo?