De-Stresser.

Stop It. (Sequel)

De-Stresser.

With the first semester of senior year coming to an end, Miyong was extremely stressed. Finals were coming up and she had no time for anything besides studying. Her hair was practically about to fall off.

She leaned back in her desk chair and closed her eyes. She massaged her temples and let out a deep sigh. All she wanted was for winter break to get here soon. Just one more week and she would be free.

She heard a knock at her window and she jumped up from her chair. She looked around her room then towards the window. Slowly, she walked towards it and moved the curtain.

She let out a small shriek as she saw Zelo's face plastered to the window. She began laughing at how funny he looked and she opened the window.

"What are you doing?" She asked giggling.

Zelo smiled and leaned in and kissed her. "I wanted to see you." He said and held up a coffee he had in his hands, "You look like you could use some coffee."

Miyong smiled, Zelo always knew how to make her feel better. He jumped in from the window and hugged her. "Don't let go." She said as she buried her face into his chest.

Zelo chuckled, "I wasn't planning to." He kissed the top of her forehead and put the coffee onto her desk. "I love you." He said.

Miyong felt comforted, everything felt right now. "I love you too." She said. They both pulled away and Zelo sat on her bed while she sat on her desk chair.

"So, how's school?" He asked.

Miyong rolled her eyes, "So stressful. Studying for finals is killing me. I just want winter break already." Her eyes got watery and she frowned.

Zelo stood up and hugged her, her face in his stomach. She laughed and pushed him away. "Don't cry, I hate seeing you cry. You're ugly when you cry."

They both laughed and Zelo sat in front of her on the floor. He played with her hands and looked at her with a smile. "You always make me feel better." She said.

"That's what I'm here for, to make my girlfriend feel better." Miyong leaned down and kissed him. "You'll do great on your finals, you're the smarteset person I know."

Miyong smiled, "Thank you. I hope I do." Zelo looked at his watch, it was 9 P.M. 

"I know I've only been here for like 20 minutes but, I should get going. My manager will kill me if he knows I'm over here instead of practicing." Zelo stood up and walked towards the window.

He turned around and kissed Miyong one last time, "I love you. I'll see you soon okay? And don't stay up too late, you need to rest!"

Miyong nodded her head, "Good night. I love you too." She watched as Zelo left through the window and climbed down the ladder. He waved once he was at the bottom and went into his car. She looked out the window smiling.


Woo, I haven't updated in a while, sorry! Guys, I've recently started three new fics and I'll be starting another one since this story is ending in about 5 more chapters. :) Make sure you check them out! One if like an angst/thriller, the other is also an angst/mystery/killing, and one's about Christmas romance. :D