He Doesn't Matter.

Stop It. (Sequel)

He Doesn't Matter.

Miyong pulled herself together, or at least she tried. She took deep breaths to calm down but it only resulted in more tears to spill out.

"Miyong, you're needed on stage in 5 minutes!" One of her teachers said.

Miyong quickly wiped her eyes. "O-Okay." She replied in a low voice.

Her teacher frowned, "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing... just nervous." Miyong responded.

Her teacher knew that wasn't the case; She could read Miyong like a book. "Whatever's bothering you will get better, trust me."

Miyong nodded her head and smiled. She composed herself and began walking to the stage. Once she got behind the podium, her eyes wandered to all the familiar and unfamiliar faces.

She found herself only looking for one person. She looked to the far right corner in hopes that he'd be there. Her smile fell when she saw Daehyun sitting in that spot.

They made eye contact and he gave her a thumbs up and a wide smile. She smiled back, instantly feeling better. She took a deep breath and began her speech. Not one ounce of nervousness or doubt was written on her face. 

Once she finished, everyone stood up and clapped and cheered. The one person she wanted to be there was no where to be found. But it didn't even matter to her anymore.

If Zelo wasn't going to stick around for her, she didn't need him. She didn't need anyone anymore. 

Everyone received their diplomas and threw their caps in the air celebrating a new chapter in their lives.

Miyong looked for Daehyun but she couldn't find him. Had he left too? Suddenly she felt someone poke her sides. She jerked up and turned around.

"Gotcha." Daehyun said and she smiled.

She was about to ask where Zelo had gone but she refrained herself from doing so. It was as if Daehyun had read her mind.

"He left." He said in a low voice.

Miyong nodded her head, "It's fine... I'm fine."

"Are you, really?" Daehyun asked.

She hated lying, especially to Daehyun. So she didn't lie. "I am, really. I'm not gonna let Zelo hurt me anymore."

Daehyun looked down, he didn't know what to say. He simply nodded his head slowly.

Miyong's mom came over and she smiled when she saw Daehyun. "Let's celebrate, my treat!" She yelled in excitement.

The three of them went to a popular restaurant. Miyong felt a bit awkward but she didn't let it show.

"So, Daehyun, did you enjoy Miyong's speech?" Her mom asked.

Daehyun smiled and looked at Miyong as he spoke but she didn't notice. "It was really good. I'm so proud of her." He said.

Miyong looked up and gave him a smile, "Thank you." She said.

After dinner, Miyong got a text about a big graduation party that the basketball players were throwing.

"Hey Daehyun! Wanna go to a party?" She asked.

He didn't think it was a good idea to go because he was an idol but with what was going to happen tonight, he was sure to be glad that he decided to go.


So I wrote this during lunch and I decided to break it down into two chapters because yeah, it's really long.