She Confessed?!

Stop It. (Sequel)

She Confessed?!

As they were talking backstage, Zelo took Miyong's hand in his and they walked out of the dressing room. "Yah what are you doing?!" Miyong panicked. She didn't want anyone to see them, especially holding hands.

Zelo smiled as he continued walking, "No need to worry." They went into the elevator and arrived in the parking garage where all the idol's vans and cars were. 

Miyong's jaw dropped as she looked around. It was very spacious and secretive. She turned to Zelo who was smirking. She smiled and let out a laugh, "You planned this out didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged." Zelo said as he pulled her into his arms leaving no space between their bodies. 

Suhyun looked around the dressing room, "Oppa, where did Zelo and Miyong go?" She asked Himchan. Himchan smirked and let out a hoarse laugh, "They probably went somewhere." 

Suhyun crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. Daehyun swung his arm around her, "What's wrong?" He asked. Suhyun looked up at him, "Zelo and Miyong disappeared." She said.

Daehyun cleared his throat awkwardly. He still wasn't a hundred percent comfortable when people would talk about Zelo and Miyong but he tried his best not to show it.

He also wasn't completely over Miyong but he knew there was absolutely no chance of them ever being together so he was getting over it. 

"They probably just went somewhere to talk." He said. Suhyun suspiciously glared at him, "Oppa, you like her so why don't you go after her."

Daehyun had told Suhyun about Miyong but never about how she liked Zelo or that Zelo liked her. All he told her about was his feelings for Miyong.

Daehyun faked a laugh, "Ah I can't do that, I'm an idol now!" Suhyun rolled her eyes and walked to the table that had drinks and food on top of it.

"She doesn't know that Zelo and Miyong are together?" Youngjae asked Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head, "Nope. And we're going to keep it that way."

"Does she still like Zelo?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun shrugged his shoulders, "By the looks of it, she does. But I'm not sure, she hasn't really said anything and she's distanced herself from him."

Youngjae nodded his head, "Didn't Zelo say he already liked someone when she confessed to him?" Daehyun looked at Youngjae with a confused look, "What? She confessed to him?"

Youngjae's eyes widened and he cleared his throat and walked away but not fast enough. Daehyun grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him back in front of him. "She confessed?!" He almost yelled.

Youngjae awkwardly shook his head. Daehyun glared at Suhyun who was eating a plate of food and talking with Himchan. "She never told me that and neither did Zelo."

Daehyun felt betrayed in a way by both his best friend and his sister. They could've even been dating behind his back or something and he wouldn't know because they didn't even tell him something as big as this.

Zelo and Miyong walked into the room and Daehyun was glaring at Zelo which Miyong noticed. "Is there something wrong Daehyun oppa?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that Suhyun confessed to you?" He asked. Zelo, Miyong, and Suhyun's eyes all widened. 


You guys have noooo idea what's about to go down. :p