Junior Year.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Junior Year.

Zelo's only been coming to school about 3 times a week now. If he does come, Miyong only gets to spend 2nd period, lunch, and sometimes after school with him. Zelo always gets to school late along side Jongup.

Miyong was in her 5th period class doing her work when all of a sudden the door opened revealing Zelo with a bouquet of roses in his hand. The whole class turned their attention to him then looked back at Miyong.

Zelo walked to Miyong's desk and placed the flowers down. Miyong felt her eyes getting watery as he smiled at her. She jumped up into his arms and held on tight. Zelo kissed her forehead and pulled out a black velvety box.

A charm bracelet with a heart was revealed. Miyong's eyes widened and Zelo slipped it onto her wrist and clasped it shut. The class was filled with "Aww's" from the students. Miyong was so overwhelmed with joy of seeing Zelo and having him do this.

"I love you." he said and kissed her. The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Zelo and Miyong walked hand in hand to Miyong's house.

Miyong had a big smile on her face and butterflies in her tummy. Zelo on the other hand, had a worried look displayed on his. He bit down on his lip and let out a sigh.

Miyong looked up at him, "What's wrong?" She asked. As soon as Zelo looked down at her face, he felt his heart slightly break. He knew just how much he was hurting her and he felt guilty.

By reading his face, Miyong knew that something wasn't right. She began to worry about what he was going to say. 

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked with watery eyes. Zelo stopped and let go of her hand and lifted his up in defense. "No no no!" He panicked. Miyong let out a sigh of relief.

"But, we need to pretend that we are." Zelo said in a low voice. Miyong looked up at him with a face of disbelief.

"What? Are you serious?" She asked with a bit of an attitude. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was confused and angry. 

"The company told me that we need to break up but I told them I wouldn't do it." Zelo said.

Miyong bit down on her lip trying to hold in her cries. She walked ahead of Zelo and he ran to back hug her. They stood there, not moving. "Please understand... We're still going to be together but we can't show it."

Miyong scoffed and pushed him away. "As if we even spend time together." She turned around and turned the corner. They arrived at her doorstep and Zelo kissed the top of her head.

"I love you. I really do but please go through with this. For me?" Zelo tried persuading her. Miyong rolled her eyes and shut the door. Zelo felt like a horrible boyfriend but it's what he had to do.


I wrote this yesterday in class but when I got home I was so tired and I fell asleep. I'm sorry guys! I will be posting the next chapter later on once I get home because I'm going out with my aunt and my cousin to run some errands and eat ^^