He Debuted.

Stop It. (Sequel)

 

He Debuted.

It’s the second semester of junior year and Zelo finally debuted in B.A.P. Him and Miyong “broke up” three months ago. Zelo will sometimes attend school if not he’s taught at the company.

Miyong has been able to hang out with Zelo maybe 5 times out of the three months. It honestly doesn’t even feel like they’re in a relationship. It feels like they actually broke up.

Miyong feels like their relationship just isn’t going to last at this point. With the way things are going, she thinks it’s best if they just break up so he can continue with his career and she can move on.

Then again, once she really thinks about it, she knows that she loves Zelo so much that she’ll endure anything just for him. Even if she has to sacrifice all of this, she’s willing to do it just for him.

Miyong was in class when Zelo arrived. They had last period together. Even if Zelo couldn’t make it to any of his other classes, he tried his best to make it to the last one just to see Miyong.

People questioned whether or not they really broke up but some knew that even if they did, the feelings they had for each other just wouldn’t go away so easily.

He took his seat next to her and gave her a smile. She felt butterflies in her tummy every time she saw him since it was rare that she did.

Once they were done with the lesson, the teacher would let them talk. There was still 30 minutes left of class which was plenty of time for Zelo and Miyong to talk.

“I want you to come to our performance on Inkigayo.” Zelo said. Miyong’s eyes widened, “No, people will get suspicious!” She said.

Zelo laughed, “No one knows you’re my “ex” girlfriend. Just people from here so you have nothing to worry about! People don’t even know that I used to have a girlfriend so it’s okay.”

Miyong was hesitant at first but Zelo really wanted her to go so she finally gave in. “You better go!” Zelo threatened. Miyong laughed, “Or what?” She teased.

Zelo winked and Miyong felt her cheeks go red. “Yah, what are you thinking about?” Zelo wiggled his eye brows. Miyong hit his shoulder, “Stop!” She whined.

Zelo chuckled, “You’re the one thinking dirty things.” Her eyes widened and she hit him again, “No I’m not!” She defended.

“So, have any guys asked you out?” Zelo asked. Miyong nodded her head, “A lot actually. But I turned all of them down obviously so people are saying I’m still in love with you.”

Zelo let out a laugh, “Of course you’re still in love with me.” Miyong rolled her eyes. They spent the remainder of the time just talking to each other.

Once the bell rang Miyong grew sad. Zelo had to leave as soon as school was over. They walked outside together. Both of them were dying to hold each other’s hands but they couldn’t.

It killed both of them that they couldn’t be affectionate in school because people would know that they didn’t break up.

The van was waiting for Zelo at the front. Miyong pouted, “You should go.” She said pointing towards it. Zelo pouted too, “Yeah.” He said.

He looked at her pink lips wanting to kiss them so bad. “I want to kiss you.” He said. Miyong smiled, “Well, you can’t.”

Zelo nodded, “I’ll be going now.” He waved and made his way inside the van and it drove off. Miyong was hurting, badly. Not being able to hold her own boyfriends hand or even kiss him was hard especially when he was right In front of her.

It was hard for them to meet each other in private and it was also extremely rare that they actually did. Miyong knew that things would only get harder once B.A.P became more popular.