It Never Happened.

Stop It. (Sequel)

It Never Happened.

Without even noticing, Miyong began to cry. The tears just streamed down her cheeks but she didn't make a sound and no one seemed to notice.

That is until Zelo turned to his left and noticed that she was crying. His eyes widened and he felt his heart breaking. 

He had seen the pictures and all the articles about Miyong and Daehyun. At first he didn't want to believe that it was Miyong in the picture but he finally came to terms with it.

He was extremely angry. Why was Daehyun at Miyong's house especially so late? And why hadn't he known about this? He didn't want to jump to any conclusions though.

He knows how Daehyun feels about Miyong, he hasn't gotten over her. Miyong had a thing for him before so things can still remain but he didn't want to think that way.

Being away from Miyong for so long, not being able to see her or show affection towards her when they were together was hard.

This is his first love after all, his first everything as a matter of fact. This girl meant the world to him, she was his everything and for both of them to be hurting like this wasn't right.

Zelo second guessed the path he chose. Things would've been so much better if he had never debuted, he was sure of it.

Class was over and Zelo grabbed Miyong's hand and brought her with him to an empty classroom. Shutting the door, he turned around to see Miyong.

She had puffy, red eyes and a stuffy nose from crying. He hated to see her like this. He hesitated bringing up the whole scandal thing and went with what was best.

"You're mad." She said, the tears threatening to come out again. Zelo took a deep breath and put his hand on his forehead.

"I'm just upset that you don't come to my performances." Miyong's eyes widened and she looked up at him confused. 

"That's why you're mad? That's what we needed to talk about?" She asked. Zelo nodded his head, "Yeah. That's what this is about."

Miyong couldn't believe that he hadn't seen the pictures or read any of the articles I mean how could he not? She was sure that the rest of the members had to have known, especially Daehyun.

Zelo pulled her into a warm embrace, "Please, don't ever cry over me again. It hurts to see you like this. I'm sorry for everything. Let's just please stay strong. I know we can get through this." 

He pulled away and planted a kiss on her forehead before leaving the classroom.

As he walked down the hall he felt pain. "Son Miyong, why did you look so guilty?" He started second guessing Daehyun's intentions.

When he arrived at the company he went to talk to his boss. "Please get the people to remove all those articles and pictures." He got on his knees and begged. 

He didn't want Miyong to be involved in something like this especially because people at school would know it was her. His boss let out a sigh, "I'll do the best I can." 

Zelo stood up and bowed, "Let's act as if I never knew anything about this so when Daehyun comes to talk to you, make sure to tell him that I don't know about this."

Zelo walked out of the office, wiping his eyes from the tears that were about to fall. He leaned against a wall and shut his eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

"Stay strong Junhong." He told himself.