5 Months.

Stop It. (Sequel)

5 Months.

New Years passed and Miyong and Zelo didn't spend it together. She didn't even have a chance to met with Daehyun. Once she got back to Seoul, she knew it was time to make a decision.

Her and Zelo hadn't spoken to each other since their little fight. If he wasn't going to speak to her, she sure as hell wasn't going to speak to him.

Zelo didn't know what their relationship was going to be like a couple years down so Miyong felt like he saw no future for them as a couple. In a couple of months she'd be graduating from high school.

Unlike Zelo, she actually had to go out into the real world by herself and figure out what she was going to do with her life. Zelo already had a job, he was a k-pop idol. He wasn't going to have to go through what Miyong would.

Just how long can a regular girl stay in a relationship with an up and coming k-pop idol? The odds didn't seem to be in their favor and Miyong was aware of it.

A month went by, still no word from Zelo. B.A.P had pre-released a song from their mini album. It was a sad love song called "Rain Sound." Miyong felt the pain of the lyrics perfectly.

The first time she listened to the song, she cried her eyes out. She too wondered if Zelo had felt the same way about the song. His rap contained so much emotion, she could feel it. 

Soon, another month passed. B.A.P were promoting their second mini album and had their first solo concert. They were on top of the world at this point. Things were going perfect for them. Zelo looked fine whenever she would see him on variety shows and music programs. She wondered if he even missed her.

It was finally the day, Miyong's graduation. 5 months had gone by without a single world from Zelo. They hadn't spoken or seen each other. They never officially broke up but it was evident at this point that nothing was there between them.

Miyong was the valedictorian. She prepared her speech and she was nervous about giving it. As she threw on her cap and gown, she took a good look in the mirror. She didn't look like herself. She was pale and thin. 

She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. "You can do this Son Miyong." She left and once she arrived at the arena where the graduation was going to be held, she looked around at all the smiling and excited faces of her classmates. She hated how she couldn't feel what they were feeling because she was too sad.

"I came." She heard. She turned around and her heart dropped. Her eyes pooled with tears and she almost fell to her knees. Her whole body went weak. 

Zelo stood in front of her with a bouquet of flowers. He didn't have a smile on his face. In fact, he looked hurt. He looked as if he had gone through hell but managed to pull through for the sake of this graduation.