Drama Everywhere!

Stop It. (Sequel)

Drama Everywhere!

"Mom, I'm going to wash up and get ready. If Daehyun comes, just tell him to wait or something."

Her mom smiled and nodded her head. 20 minutes passed and the doorbell rang. Miyong's mom opened up the door and her hands clasped, "You're here!" She said in excitement and hugged Daehyun.

"Ah, yes." He said and bowed. 

She introduced him to everyone and they all couldn't help but fall for his charms; He was incredibly handsome, he had a silky voice with a Busan accent, and he was a total gentleman.

"So, you're the lucky guy who's Miyong's boyfriend?" One of the aunts asked.

Daehyun froze up and cleared his throat. Just as he was about to speak, someone interrupted him.

"No he's not."

They all turned and looked to where the voice was coming from.

"Grrr, what am I going to wear?" Miyong hesitated as she looked at herself in the mirror. "My Christmas is ruined." She reminded herself.

The door busted open and she quickly turned back. "Eomma!" Miyong was in her towel when her mom just came in like nothing. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" She pushed her mom out and fell back against the door with a heavy sigh.

She threw on a circle skirt and a white blouse then threw her hair in a bun. She put on some light make up and opened the door to go downstairs. 

Once she made her way to the dinning room her jaw dropped. Everyone turned back and looked at her with mixed reactions. She cleared and bowed. 

"Are both of them your boyfriends?" Her little cousin, Misun, asked.

Miyong looked at her cousin as if she was about to kill her. "Uh, you all met Daehyun. This is Zelo, my boyfriend."

"Your mom told us Daehyun was your boyfriend."

Miyong glared at her mom and then back at Daehyun. She rolled her eyes and turned around to go outside. "Miyong!" Daehyun got up and so did Zelo.

"We need to talk first hyung." Zelo stopped him.

The two boys went outside to the back. "Why are you here?" Zelo asked as he looked down.

"Miyong invited me."

Zelo looked up in shock, "How did she know you were in Busan?"

"Because we ran into each other at the grocery store." Daehyun showed no emotion whatsoever when he spoke to Zelo.

Zelo nodded his head. "Did you tell them you were her boyfriend?"

Daehyun shook his head. "Her mom said I was her boyfriend. I don't know why. But I denied it, it's just they wouldn't believe me. Then you showed up and everything got all chaotic. Now they think Miyong has two boyfriends or something."

Zelo scoffed. "Her mom said you were her boyfriend. Are you two having some kind of relationship behind my back?"

Daehyun's eyes widened in frustration, "Yah! Choi Junhong, how could you think that?!"

"It's happened before; You two have happened before. Why can't it happen now? I don't trust you hyung, not when it comes to Miyong. She's my girlfriend and no our relationship isn't perfect, it's far from it, but I love her and I'm never giving up on her."

Daehyun nodded. He saw that Miyong was walking towards him and he looked directly into her eyes, "I'm not giving up either."

Zelo's eyes widened and so did Miyong's. "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" Zelo turned around to see Miyong walking towards them. "Nothing's ever going to happen between us, we've discussed this. Can you please let it go."

Daehyun was hurt. He knew it would never happen but he didn't want to accept it. He looked down, "Fine. Just know, the feelings are never going to go away. Tell your family I said Merry Christmas." He walked passed Miyong and left.

Miyong felt like a horrible person because of the way she spoke to him. She turned around to go after him but Zelo stopped her. "Let it go." He told her.

She looked into his eyes with tears, "What have we become?" She asked.

Zelo was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

She sniffed, "We fight all the time then it's like we're the two happiest people on earth. We don't see each other for long periods of time then all of sudden all we do is see each other. Where is this relationship going? We've been together since freshman year. I'm already graduating in a couple of months and your career as a kpop idol is skyrocketing. Where do you see us 5 years from now?"

Zelo looked down and put his hands in his pockets, "I can't answer that." He said.

Miyong scoffed, "Then I guess you see this relationship ending." She stomped back into the house.


Wooo, so much going on in one chapter! Guys, I'm sooo excited, I have 801 total subscribers! OMG ;___; I never expected having 100! So to thank you all, I'm letting you guys choose who's going to be in my next fic. :D Leave comments on any one of my stories on who you want to see in my next fic! If you want, you could also leave a theme or topic for me to write about. So my next fic is alllll up to you! :)