Bring on the Scandal.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Bring on the Scandal.

Miyong was sitting at her desk waiting for the next teacher to come in when a group of five girls stormed into the room. 

One of the who appeared to be the "leader" of the little group slammed her hands onto Miyong's desk. Miyong looked up at her unphased. She blinked her eyes, "What?" She asked.

By now, Miyong was already used to hate from girls who were envious of her looks and Zelo. 

The girl's jaw dropped and she scoffed as she cracked her neck. "Yah! Who do you think you are? Just because Zelo left you, you go after poor Daehyunnie oppa?!"

Miyong's eyes widened, "What are you talking about?" She raised her voice at the girl. Going after Daehyun? How in the world was Miyong going after Daehyun and how did these girls come to this conclusion?!

The girl laughed and snapped her fingers. One of her followers handed her an iPad. She shoved it in Miyong's face and Miyong ripped it out of her hands annoyed.

Her heart stopped as she saw the headline of the article that was displayed in front of her. "B.A.P's JUNG DAEHYUN DATING?"

Her eyes darted to the picture that followed. It was Daehyun and Miyong hugging outside of her house. Her eyes were about to pop out of her sockets due to the amount of shock she was under.

This wasn't good at all that she was photographed in such fashion! What's worse is that people from school would obviously recognize her if they saw this.

The girl took the iPad back and smirked. Miyong froze, she couldn't react at all. If Zelo saw this, she would be dead. He would want to know why Daehyun was at her house so late and why he knew nothing about this.

Miyong's mind wandered to the worst things that could possibly come from this. People who had no idea who she was would obviously want to find out her identity.

Someone from school would probably mention that they knew who the girl pictured with Daehyun was then it would be all over for her.

She took out her phone about to call Zelo but she stopped herself. She knew for a fact Zelo would be mad. Considering that Miyong used to have a thing for Daehyun, it would look bad.

The bell rang and their fifth period teacher came in and kicked the group of girls out of class. Then, Miyong's worst nightmare came true. Zelo walked into the class looking as mad as ever.

He glared at Miyong as he walked to his seat next to her. Everyone else looked on at the two wondering if Zelo had seen the pictures or not.

As Zelo got his things out he mumbled something to Miyong, "We need to talk." He said in an angry voice.

Miyong gulped and sulked back into her chair. She was not prepared for what was about to happen next. She was scared that no matter how much explaining she would do, Zelo wouldn't believe her.


OMG, what's going to happen next?