Jung Suhyun..?

Stop It. (Sequel)

Jung Suhyun..?

Miyong walked into the studio where Inkigayo was held. She had her ticket in hand and she was extremely nervous. What if one of Zelo's fans from school was here? What if she told everyone that Miyong was his "ex."

Miyong panicked knowing what she could possibly get herself into. She looked passed it and all that mattered was being there to support Zelo just like he wanted her to.

She gave the guy her ticket and walked inside. There was already lots of fans holding B.A.P banners. They had these whistles with them too that made Miyong curious. 

She tapped on a girl's shoulder, "Excuse me, what's that whistle for?" She asked. The girl rolled her eyes, "For when B.A.P performs! Yah are you even a fan?! You don't even have a banner tsk."

Miyong felt horrible. She wasn't a fan of her own boyfriend's group. She looked around and noticed that there was a stand where you could buy merchandise so she made her way to it.

"Excuse me, do you have those B.A.P whistles?" She asked. The man pursed his lips together and shook his head, "All sold out. We do have banners."

Miyong settled for a banner and made her way back into the crowd. "B.A.P in 10 minutes." Someone announced on the system making everyone go wild.

People were jumping and pushing from excitement that Miyong almost fell down if it weren't for a girl grabbing onto her. "Are you okay?" The girl asked. 

Miyong bowed and gave her a smile, "Yeah, thank you." The girl gave her a smile back, "I'm Jung Suhyun." She said and extended her hand out. "Jung Suhyun... That sounds so much like Jung Daehyun." Miyong thought to herself.

"Ah, I'm Son Miyong." They shook hands and the girl laughed. "My oppa loves you." Miyong's eyes widened and she started choking on her own saliva. "Your oppa?" It had to be Daehyun, Miyong just knew it.

Suhyun laughed and nodded her head, "Daehyun oppa." Miyong awkwardly let out a chuckle. She wondered if Suhyun knew about her and Zelo but she didn't bother asking.

"You came to support him?" Suhyun asked. Miyong was thinking of something to say to cover up the real fact as to why she was here. "Well, I was friends with all 6 of them so I came to support."

Suhyun nodded her head, "Oh, you don't have a whistle?" She asked. Miyong shook her head and Suhyun pulled out an extra one, still in the box and everything.

Miyong smile wildly, "Wah thank you!" She said.

Soon, it was time for B.A.P. "Put your hands together for B.A.P!" They announced and everyone went wild. The six boys came out wearing their colorful baggy clothes.

Miyong instantly smiled when she caught sight of Zelo. Zelo was looking around in the crowd and spotted Miyong making him smile like a little school boy.

They got into position and the music to "Warrior" started playing. Miyong cheered along with everyone else even if she wasn't the best.

The performance ended and Suhyun grabbed onto Miyong's arm and dragged her backstage. "Where are we going?" Miyong asked sounding frightened.

Suhyun laughed, "Backstage." Suhyun flashed her pass and got them both into B.A.P's dressing room. "Oppa!" She yelled when she saw Daehyun.

Daehyun turned around and he instantly made eye contact with Miyong. His jaw slightly dropped as he lifelessly stared at her. She stared back at him but then awkwardly looked away.

Miyong and Daehyun haven't spoken since he graduated. They kind of left off on awkward terms. "Miyong!" Zelo yelled and picked her up.

Suhyun gave them an awkward look and Miyong pinched Zelo. "Ah!" He winced out in pain. "She can't know." Miyong whispered to him and he slowly nodded his head.

Daehyun noticed that Suhyun seemed to glare at Zelo in a way and he was confused. "What's wrong?" He asked her. She looked at him and smiled, "Nothing."


LOL, I don't know if Daehyun has a sister or not, but yeah. xD