Let's Fix Things.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Miyong was in the crowd waiting for B.A.P to perform. Finally, they were going to perform their comeback stage for "No Mercy." Miyong was excited, she hadn't heard the song or seen the music video.

The music started and Zelo began rapping. Her jaw practically dropped to the floor with how y he was. Everything from their voices to the dance to the clothes was amazing.

She cheered loudly and participated in the fanchants. Once the performance was over, the boys walked backstage. "Zelo." Daehyun grabbed his arm and turned him around.

Zelo didn't look pleased, "What?" He asked with an attitude. Daehyun jerked his head back and raised his brows, "Don't answer me like that." He said.

Zelo had definitely been rebelling against his hyungs, not using formalities. Zelo rolled his eyes and stared at him blankly. "Listen," Daehyun began, "You need to stop getting mad at Miyong over little misunderstandings."

Daehyun was right, every time Zelo got mad at her it was most likely due to a misunderstanding. "I promise you, there is nothing going on between me and her. Sure, the feelings are still there on my part but you know I would never act upon them. You have to trust hyung and realize that relationship take a turn for the worse but they get stronger once you're able to get out of that slump."

With having said that, Daehyun patted Zelo's shoulder and walked back into the dressing room. Zelo stood there, thinking hard. He knew Daehyun was right and even though he had doubted him, he knew he shouldn't have.

He raised his head and right in front of him was Miyong. She was holding onto the strap of her purse nervously and her lips were slanted. She looked at Zelo and said hi in a low voice.

Zelo walked towards her and took her in his arms leaving her surprised. She expected him to be mad and walk away from her. "I'm sorry Miyong. I love you, let's please make things better." Zelo said.

Miyong stared blankly at the hallway ahead of her. From inside the room, Daehyun peeked out and gave her a wink and a thumbs up before walking back in.

"I don't want to fight with you anymore Zelo. I think we're at the point in our relationship were we either fix things or separate." She said.

Zelo shook his head, "I don't want to separate so we're going to make things better. I promise that any time I have I'll spend it with you. I don't need breaks all I need is you. I'm going to put in my everything to keep this relationship alive because I love you."

Miyong smiled and nodded her head, "I love you too." She said.


Sorry for not updating in like forever! I've been busy. 
Guys, today is gonna ;___; We're QUADRUPLE blocking 1st period ughhhh. So we're gonna be there from 8:30-2:00 fml.