For You, Oppa.

Stop It. (Sequel)

For You, Oppa.

"You let her ruin your date?!" Daehyun yelled at Zelo.

The younger slouched down in his seat and covered his face as he let out a sigh. "She just showed up and Miyong was being rude to her. I didn't take her side and I didn't let her ruin our date."

Daehyun scoffed and threw his hands up, "Unbelievable! Jung Suhyun is unbelievable! She's let her feelings for you go way to far this time."

Daehyun was upset at his baby sister for interfering in Miyong and Zelo's relationship. He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.

"Hyung, don't get mad at her." Zelo said but Daehyun just rolled his eyes.

"Yah, you know how she feels about you! Miyong knows how she feels about you and you still take her side! Miyong's going to think that you have feelings for Suhyun."

Zelo stood up. He had enough of Daehyun lashing out on him. "You know what hyung?" He emphasized on the "hyung." "I think you're taking Miyong's side because you still have feelings for her."

Daehyun's eyes widened with shock. His younger dare talk to him like that?

"She was mean to your own sister yet you take her side?" Zelo nodded his head and bitterly laughed, "Because you still like her."

Daehyun glared at Zelo, "Stop it. You don't know what you're saying. I care about Miyong okay. I'm trying to help you here! I'm trying to help you keep your relationship in a good state!"

"Why don't you just date Miyong? You make it seem like you can treat her better than I ever can." Zelo stormed out of the room with Daehyun calling after him.

Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration as he threw himself on the couch. "Jung Suhyun, you've gone too far." He called up his sister but it went straight to voicemail.

Just then, Suhyun walked into the room with a wide smile on her face. "Oppa!" She cheerfully said and sat in front of him.

Daehyun glared at her and her eyes widened, "Why?" She asked.

"Why did you interrupt Zelo and Miyong's date?" He asked. Suhyun's eyes widened, she was caught.

She cleared and looked around the room. "B-Because... Because." A thought came to mind. "I'm trying to help you! I know how much you want to be with her!"

"Jung Suhyun!" Daehyun yelled as he stood up. He was extremely mad at her. "Stop it okay, just stop! Leave both of them alone!" He stormed out of the room leaving Suhyun staring at the ground.

"You can't know." She said and stood up. She let out a deep breath. She took out her phone and dialed Miyong's number. "Oh, unnie!" She said with her chirpy voice.

"Let's hang out!" As much as Miyong wanted to say no, she didn't want Zelo to get mad at her over declining the invite.


Double update :o that hasn't happened in a while.