Let This Die.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Let This Die.

"Miyong, does she have feelings for you?" Zelo asked.

Daehyun looked at him with sincere eyes, "I don't know." He said.

Zelo sniffled. He let out a bitter laugh, "Remember when you tried helping me with Miyong? Hyung was the best. Now, you're trying to take her from me and it just might be working... I don't know what you two did or where you went and truthfully, I don't want to know.

I'm going to be okay. Like I said before, I don't know if I'm in love with Miyong anymore. If it hurts this much then it must be love but I think it's time for me and Miyong's relationship to come to an end.

It's a bittersweet feeling but it's what needs to happen. Even though a big part of me opposes it, I'm allowing you to do whatever it is you want to do with Miyong. If you two are meant to be together then so be it." Zelo stood up and walked to his room.

Daehyun was at a loss of words. He didn't know what or how to feel. Every single thing Zelo had said impacted him in one way or another.

Miyong woke up to a massive headache. She looked around but there was no sign of Daehyun. She smiled to herself, "Luckily he didn't stay."

Once she was all washed up, she had brunch. Her phone beeped and it was a text from Zelo. "We need to talk." Is all it said.

Miyong replied, "When and where?"

Quickly she received, "In an hour at the cafe by your house."

Miyong threw her hair into a bun, put on some high waisted shorts and an oversized sweater. She drove to the cafe. Once she got there, Zelo was already sitting down with two drinks in front of him.

Miyong cleared when she sat down. Zelo looked up and gave her a smile that barely lifted the two corners of his mouth.

"I got you an iced caramel macchiato." He said.

Miyong nodded and took a sip, "Thank you." It was quiet for a while. "Speak." She said.

"We should just end this." Zelo said with a blank expression but the pain in his voice was evident.

Miyong felt her eyes beginning to water. She quickly wiped them and put on a fake smiled, "Typical Zelo, giving up on everything but his career."

"I'm not giving up on you it's just that-"

Miyong cut him off, "No, you are giving up on me. That's exactly what you're doing. But hey, you have up five months ago so I'm over it."

Zelo swallowed his saliva, "It's just our time. Our relationship has come to it's end. I honestly don't know if I'm in love with you anymore. I love you, I have love for you and I always will. I just don't feel as if I'm in love with you anymore."

"A relationship doesn't just come to an end Zelo. There's a reason and that reason is that you may not be in love with me anymore and I understand. It hurts but I understand. Just please, don't end this. I love you and I'm still in love with you."

Zelo kept his blank expression trying to hold it all in. "I'm sorry Miyong, it's for the best. I should focus on my career as an idol and I'll just keep hurting you. You shouldn't have to be waiting around for me to call you or to see me because of my schedule. You don't deserve that, you deserve a guy who's going to give you all of his attention."

Miyong began crying but she nodded her head and smiled. "Promise me something." Zelo nodded. "Promise me that if we ever appear in front of each other, we'll try again. If we don't have anyone else in our hearts, we'll try this all over again from the beginning."

Zelo took in a deep breath. It was a big promise. "I promise. I can't guarantee that I'll still have all those feelings but if I do, we'll give it another shot."

Zelo stood up and gave Miyong a heart warming smile, "Good bye Son Miyong." He turned around and exited the cafe.

Miyong sat there for about 20 minutes and let it all sink in. Zelo was no longer hers and she wasn't going to be seeing him. They were no longer in a relationship with each other. Her first love, was no longer there.

Her eyes began to swell up with tears and she completely broke down. In the cafe where her and Zelo shared so many good memories, Son Miyong was broken.


Omg, don't hate me for this. I know where I'm going with this okay! :) 
Guess whaaaat, no I shouldn't tell you 'cause it'll be obvious .___.