You Make the Effort.

Stop It. (Sequel)

You Make the Effort.

Miyong had been waiting at a table in the back of the restaurant for 2 hours. Waiting for Zelo for TWO HOURS. She was extremely frustrated. She couldn't believe that he'd keep her waiting this long.

She grabbed her purse and stood up when he arrived. He was out of breath, "I'm so sorry!" He said.

She glared at him, tears b in her eyes. "There's no need to apologize because I won't accept it." She walked passed him and he grabbed onto her wrist.

"Son Miyong!" He turned her around to face him. She looked into his eyes with an intense stare as the tears glided down her cheeks.

Zelo felt horrible that he kept her waiting so long but he was in practice and he couldn't just leave.

"I was in practice okay. Besides I'm not even supposed to see you like this." He said. 

Miyong scoffed and laughed bitterly, "Then don't see me at all." She got out of his grasp but he grabbed onto her even tighter this time.

"Let go." She said through gritted teeth. Zelo pulled her into a tight hug. "Zelo I said let go!" Thankfully the restaurant was pretty empty and they were all the way in the back so no one could see or hear them properly.

"No." Zelo said in a calm voice but Miyong pushed him.

"I'm tired of this already! You're always busy! It's promoting then you're done promoting. Then it's practicing non stop for a comeback! You never have time for me and when you do something has to happen."

Zelo was beginning to get mad, "Well then what the hell do you want me to do? Do you want me to just quit huh?!" He yelled at her.

It was rare that Zelo ever yelled at Miyong so she was in shock. "No. Don't quit. Just break up with me. Do what you want to do because I don't care anymore I'm tired!"

"I'm not breaking up with you Son Miyong." Zelo strongly stated. Miyong ruffled her hair in frustration and began to cry even more.

"Then what the hell are we going to do huh? We're always fighting now! I'm sad all the time. My grades are going down because I'm constantly worrying about you, about us!"

Zelo hugged her tight. "I love you Miyong, I don't want to break up. I know we're both going through a rough time because of what I choose to do but please, don't let go. I'm nothing without you."

Once again, Miyong was told to believe that things were going to get better. "Things aren't going to get better Zelo, I'm done trying to believe they are. You always say they're going to get better but they just get worse.

I'm honestly done trying to plan things out and ways to see you then you either be hours late or call that you can't show up. I'm done trying to fit into your schedule so if you want to see me, you make the plans. You make the effort into seeing me because that's the only way this relationship is going to survive."

With finally saying everything she wanted to, Miyong exited the restaurant leaving Zelo in shock at her words. 


Don't hate me guys OTL There's always problems in relationships, especially if your boyfriend's an idol! Things will get better bare with me :p