Attacker.

Stop It. (Sequel)

Attacker.

Miyong was in her living room pacing back and forth. She bit down on her bottom lip as she was thinking of what she was going to say. Daehyun would be here any minute and she was going to tell him about Suhyun.

She would shake her head every time an idea didn't seem right and she'd move on to the next. She turned to look at the door as the door bell rang.

She inhaled deeply making her shoulders rise up and she breathed out. Walking to the door she gave herself some words of encouragement. 

Her eyes widened and she jumped back. "Unnie you can't tell oppa!" Suhyun barged in and shut the door, locking it. 

"What are you doing here?!" Miyong yelled at her. Suhyun put her hands on Miyong's shoulders and rammed her into the wall leaving Miyong with wide eyes.

Miyong's heart was beating fast due to being scared. She had no idea what Suhyun was capable of anymore. "Let go!" Miyong writhed to get out of Suhyun's grip, but it didn't work.

Suhyun applied more strength and looked into Miyong's eyes. "You can't say anything." She said as she gritted her teeth.

The door bell rang and both girls turned to look at it. "Help!!!" Miyong yelled knowing it was Daehyun by the shadowy figure. 

Suhyun cupped her hand over Miyong's mouth and Miyong managed to bite the inside of her palm. "Ah!" Suhyun yelled out in pain. As Miyong was about to run towards the door, Suhyun grabbed onto her from behind.

"Let go! Help! Daehyun!" Miyong screamed at the top of her lungs. 

From outside, Daehyun could hear yelling. He squinted his eyes and tried looking in but he could only see a blurry figure. "Miyong?" He questioned.

He saw that there was someone else inside too. "Daehyun!!" He heard Miyong yell again. His eyes widened when he realized there was an intruder. 

"Miyong!" He yelled as he moved the knob frantically. 

Miyong kicked Suhyun and she fell to the ground. Suhyun grabbed onto Miyong's ankle and she fell. Suhyun got on top of her and pinned her down. 

"You're crazy!" Miyong yelled. "Daehyun!!!" Suhyun slapped her, hard. 

"Shut up! I'm not crazy!" Suhyun yelled back. The two girls continued there fight on the ground with Suhyun eventually regaining the upper hand.

It occurred to Daehyun that whenever he would go to Miyong's house, she would leave the back door open just in case some fans would follow him.

He quickly ran to the back of the house and opened the back door successfully. He was careful not to make any noise. He tip toed his way to the front of the house.

"Stop it get off!" He heard Miyong yell. With that, he ran to the living room and his jaw dropped when he saw who the intruder was.

"JUNG SUHYUN?!" He yelled in disbelief. Suhyun turned around and her face softened. "O-Oppa." She said. Miyong pushed her off and ran to Daehyun jumping in his arms as she cried.

Daehyun froze up, he couldn't move. He looked at Suhyun with a blank face. This time, his sister had gone too far.


You guys' comments about chapter 19 made me laugh xD I was hoping that no one would be able to figure out that Suhyun liked Miyong and thankfully no one did! Mission success >:) haha!