In My Arms Instead.

Stop It. (Sequel)

In My Arms Instead.

Miyong woke up from her three hour sleep. She stretched her arms as far up as they could go as she writhed in the bed. 

"Zelo?" She looked around the room but he was no where to be found. The door to the bathroom was open so he wasn't in there either. "Where is he?" Miyong mumbled.

She hopped off of the bed and slipped on the slippers that were right there. She opened the door to the room and jumped back. 

One of the nurses was about to walk in right at the same time Miyong was going to walk out. The nurse laughed, "Why aren't you in bed?"

She put her hands on Miyong's shoulders and turned her around walking her back to the bed. Miyong laid down at pouted.

"If you're looking for that tall blonde guy, he left. As a matter of fact, he left a long time ago." The nurse said as she put up a new pouch of fluids.

"You're going to need to get another shot of fluids so I need to put in another iv." As she was doing that Miyong couldn't help but get emotional.

Why wasn't Zelo there? He was supposed to be right besides her when she woke up and he wasn't. He had the day off so where would he have possibly gone? 

And it's not like he had just left, the nurse said he left a long time ago. "All done. You need to eat so what can I get you from the cafeteria?" 

Miyong looked at the nurse, "Anything's fine." She mumbled. The nurse gave her a smile and left the room to get her food.

Miyong turned to her left and noticed a note on the counter. She picked it up. She scoffed when she finished reading it.

"Miyong, I'm so sorry I had to leave. My manager said I had to go to practice. I'm really really really really sorry! I promise, I'll make it up to you~ Love, Zelo. <3"

"Bull." Miyong said as she crumbled the note and threw it into the trash can. Just then, the door opened and Miyong's eyes widened.

Zelo was standing there with a tray of food in his hands and a smile on his face. He walked over to Miyong and placed the tray on her lap then exited the room.

Miyong had a confused look on her face. Then, he walked back in. He wasn't empty handed, he held a big bouquet of roses in his hands making Miyong get teary eyed.

"Pabo. I hate you." She said through watery eyes. Zelo let out a small laugh and placed the flowers next to her and wiped her tears with his thumb.

He sat on the bed and Miyong threw herself into his arms as she cried into his chest. "I'm sorry." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

This is how they spent the rest of the day together, in the hospital. Miyong had to stay over night and sadly Zelo couldn't stay with her since he had a busy schedule tomorrow.

"I have to go now." He whispered to her as she was falling asleep in his arms. "No, please don't go. Stay here with me. Leave in the morning." She said through half lidded eyes in a sleepy voice.

Zelo laughed, "I'll get scolded. But okay, just for you." And that was it. They fell asleep in each other's arms. And boy was Zelo right.