Nightmare

Different dreams

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

We checked into our hotel and decided to stay indoors for the day since it’s already close to dinner time and both Haemin and I were exhausted.

“Get some sleep. You didn’t sleep at all today.” Haemin said as I push the luggage to some where more convenient after tipping the bell boy.

“I’m hungry. I’ll sleep after dinner.” I said before sitting down on the couch and flipped through the channels.

“Let’s get room service. I’m too lazy to go down for Dinner.” Haemin said as she rolled around the bed.

We flipped through the menu before ordering the food.

“You go have a shower. When you’re done showering, the food will be here.” I said before opening the luggage, allowing her to take her necessities while I continue flipping through the channel.

“Aren’t you tired?” She kneeled behind me before massaging my shoulders. It was so comfortable. I know my shoulders were tensed and aching, but I didn’t want her to worry, so I kept quiet about it. She kept massaging my shoulder and my neck till I almost fell asleep, but the bell brought me out from my trance.

“Enjoy your meal.” The guy bowed after I tipped him and he left the room.

Haemin and I ate in silence before I was done with my meal in no time. However, to be honest, I wasn’t even half full. Haemin who only ate halfway had place down her utensils and wiped with the napkin.

“Hyukkie, I know you’re still hungry. You can take my portion.” Haemin said as she pushed her plate towards me.

“But you’ll go hungry.” I said, but she replied by pointing towards the salad in front of her. No wonder she ordered that I had thought she was so hungry, but actually, she ordered it so I can eat more.

“Thank you darling.” I said and kissed the back of her hand before we continued with dinner.

During our honeymoon, I have found out so much more about Haemin, Especially towards her personal life and what she does in her room. She is indeed my poison and I’m her antidote. Throughout the entire trip, she tosses her things everywhere throughout the room while I’ll tidy up for her. It’s not that I mind, but I just like my environment to be clean. I think she realize because after the 3rd day, she would keep most of her things nicely.

In no time, we’re at our last day of our honeymoon.

“Do you think they’ll be alright?” Haemin asked while we have dinner watching the sunset.

“Who? Soobin and Donghae? They’ll be perfectly fine. If you’re worried, we can call them.” I said as I ate the last piece of my steak.

“Really? We can?” She asked with so much excitement as I nodded my head with a smile. My wife is really cute.

When dinner ended, Haemin dragged me straight back to our hotel room and headed straight for the phone. She didn’t know how to call, so I helped her push the buttons and when the phone finally got through, she was jumping excitedly on the bed. Sometimes, she really resembles a pre-school child.

“Yoboseyo.” The familiar voice picked up, but it doesn’t belong to the owner.

“Is Soobin there?” Haemin asked as I sat there trying to figure out who it was.

“Oh. Soobin went to the toilet. Can I get a message? I’m Donghae speaking.” Bingo. It’s Donghae.

“Guess who am I!” Haemin said enthusiastically and I heard Donghae Chuckle from the other side of the line.

“Lee Haemin. Having so much fun during your honeymoon, you’re calling to destroy my date?” He said.

“If she really was having a lot of fun do you think she’ll even call you?” I said.

“Oh Eunhyuk. No need to be jealous she’s worried about her best friend. She’ll care for you the most.” I sensed the tone of mockery in his voice.

“Yah!” I chuckled before all 3 of us burst out laughing.

In no time, Soobin is back from the washroom and the 4 of us had a very long conversation which made me worry about the phone bills after we hung up.

“I’m so glad they’re fine. But do you think they’re together now, I can tell from the way they speak that they’re way closer than before don’t you think so?” Haemin said as I nodded my head. Since I’ve already gotten my other half, he should hurry get his too.

“I can’t bear the leave this place!” Haemin say as he let herself fall on the bed.

“Don’t you miss Korea? Because I do.” I said as she sat up and nodded her head.

What we did for the rest of the night shall be kept a mystery. When we got onto the plane, my worst nightmare stared and I was dreading every minute of it.

“Oh I can’t wait to go home!” Haemin said since she hasn’t seen our newlywed house yet. Before we went for our honeymoon, the house wasn’t ready, so we used my room as our newlywed room.

“Eunhyuk!” I heard a familiar voice calling me and turned out it’s my worst nightmare.

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

Haemin’s POV

“Eunhyuk!” I heard someone call and I found out it’s a very beautiful Korean lady. It must be his friend, but my opinion of her changed after she bent down and hugged my husband tightly.

“Oh, Hyori ah.” Eunhyuk greeted as she smiled.

“How have you been doing?” She asked as fate made her sit beside Eunhyuk.

“I’m doing well.” He replied shortly as he was passing me worried glances.

“You really changed. I remember back then in middle school, when I date you, you’re just a nerd.” She laughed as I could see the colour on Eunhyuk’s face started to drain away.

She dated him? How come he never told me about this before? Yes he told me he dated 2 or 3 girls before me, but all of them were just playing him because he’s the nerd. Does this mean that she’s included as one of those girls? However, something snapped me out of my thoughts.

“How about getting back together with me? I really miss you.” I turned to look at her to find her smiling expression changed to a serious one, but her eyes were filled with sadness, guilt and remorse.

“I’m sorry, Hyori, I’m already married.”He said as he grabbed hold of my hand softly like he always does.

I saw her eyes trailing where Eunhyuk’s hand was gripping before she looked at me in disbelief.

“You’re Eunhyuk’s wife?” She asked looking really shocked.

“Yes. Nice to meet you. I’m Lee Haemin.” I extended my other hand as she shook it for barely a few seconds.

“I hope it’s not too late, but I wish the both of you eternal happiness.” With that, she walked off. Where is she going, isn’t that her seat?

Throughout the ride, I didn’t look at Eunhyuk. What was on my mind was fully of the images of her and Eunhyuk. She’s really beautiful and don’t mention she has a really nice body. As of Eunhyuk’s previous status in schools, he couldn’t have gotten her to be his girlfriend; She could have easily been the school’s Queenka.

“Haemin ah.” I heard Eunhyuk calling me and then I realize we’re already on the way home.

“Are you alright?” You have been awfully quiet. He said as he looked at me with worried expression.

I opened my mouth, wanting to ask him about him and Hyori, but I held it back and shook my head. Eunhyuk’s gaze lingered on me for a while more before he turned back to looking in front.

When the taxi stopped in front of an unfamiliar house, I looked at Eunhyuk in confusion.

“Welcome to our new home.” He smiled as he brought me in. The inside was beautiful, just as how I pictured my house to be like, but I didn’t know why I just wasn’t happy.

“Are you alright?” Eunhyuk asked as I nodded my head and he brought me to our shared bedroom. I didn’t bother looking around and just fell onto the bed to shut my eyes for a while before heading to the showers, wanting to have some time alone.

“Are you angry?” Eunhyuk asked as I stepped out of the bathroom. I wasn’t, but because of that question of his, I’m now raging.

I ignored him and went to surf the net. I could feel him pacing to and fro behind me, but I didn’t want to look at him.

“If it’s regarding Hyori and I, I can explain. I…” He started but I cut him.

“I don’t want to hear it. I’m tired I’m going to sleep.” I said and headed to bed. It’s already bad enough that we’re fighting the moment we step into our new house. I don’t want to make things worse.

End of Haemin’s POV

Soobin’s POV

Days without Haemin as my secretary is the worst days of my life.  The new woman wasn’t familiar with the working system and worst of all, Jaejoong was back to harassing me. Somehow, he heard about the engagement and was going crazy.

“You cannot promise him!” He exclaimed.

“Jaejoong, We’re now in the office. Not in your home premises. So if you want to yell or shout, please leave.” I said.

“Can’t you give me a chance?” He asked and I looked at my watch in annoyance. It’s lunch time. Most of the staff were already out for lunch.

“Jaejoong, it’s not that I didn’t give you the chance. It’s just you don’t give me other feelings other than being my friend and a big brother. I cannot think of you of someone else. I also know your parents are influential people. However, being engaged to Donghae is not of my free will. I’m forced to.” I said and Jaejoong’s expression turned sad as he lowered his head. The next moment, the door opened and there stood the person I wasn’t hoping to be there.

“I’m really disappointed. I had really thought you were sincere and showing me your true feelings. So it’s all a lie.” Donghae said before he turned around and left.

I wanted to give chase, but I thought that if I did he’ll be more angry, so I’ll give him time to cool down.

“Jaejoong, just go. I have things to do.” I said and Jaejoong left, without saying a word. I lay back on my chair and I didn’t know why tears escaped my eyes. My heart hurts and the sentence kept replaying in my mind.

“I’m really disappointed. I had really thought you were sincere and showing me your true feelings. So it was all a lie.”

I know my words have hurt his heart, but it is indeed something forced. However, he didn’t hear the other half of the story. I only told Jaejoong half of it; the other half is still kept in my heart.

I felt something cold on my forehead before realizing it’s the ring on my finger. I brought down my hand and touched the ring with my other hand. This is a promise Donghae and I made the other time to stay friends, however, I think that promise has to be broke.

‘Even though my parents forced me to get married to Donghae, I had been willing from the start, because from 7 years ago, he had already taken all the places I can have in my heart and occupied them. However, I had always not showed them because I was afraid of getting hurt. After all these years, I closed my heart to everyone including Donghae because I know opening it would mean lots of pain and hardship. When Omma and Appa told me about the engagement, I was happy on the inside but I cannot show it. After being with Donghae days after days, I realize my feels for him is growing stronger and stronger and now I can confidently tell people, I love you Donghae, I really do.’

AS long as Donghae hears this, maybe he won’t have said that to me.

End of Soobin’s POV