School Trip

Different dreams

 

Soobin’s POV

Time passed real quickly. It was already time for us to be on the school trip. During the trip, almost all those in the second year is going. Which sadly includes Donghae and his gang. Haemin and I sat together in the bus. The ride there would take some time since it was out of Seoul. We are staying at a resort in a small city.

“Ok now I would announce your roommates.” Ms hwang said and everyone groaned.

“Sorry class. You can’t choose your own roommates and neither can you change rooms. If I catch anyone changing rooms, there would be serious consequences.” She listed out everyone’s roommates and sadly I wasn’t with Haemin. I was paired with a girl named Eunyoung. I don’t think it’ll be that bad since I can know someone new and it’s only for 2 nights since the trip is 3 days 2 nights.

Even though Haemin and I know we won’t be sharing the same room, we know we would have a lot of fun. We only spend the night in our rooms the rest of the day we could be together. I wonder who Eunhyuk is sharing room with.

End of Soobin’s POV

Donghae’s POV

This bus ride is really boring. Our Homeroom teacher announced that we can’t choose our roommate. I didn’t really care about all this. Anyway I got paired up with one of my boys, Kyuhyun so I don’t really mind.

Suddenly something popped up in my mind.

“Heechul ah, call Kibum and ask him who is that Soobin girl being paired up with.and I guess you know what to do”

“On my way.” I saw him fishing out his phone and started calling Kibum. Kibum is in the same class as Soobin and he is helping me watch her every move. Even though I don’t really do anything to her, it doesn’t mean I’m not watching her. It’s only the beginning.

“She’s with Eunyoung.” Heechul reported and I looked at Kyuhyun.

“Hyung! No!” He responded immediately after seeing my expression. I changed to a glare and his answer changed immediately.

“Fine.” He slumped back down on his seat with a total black face.

When we were finally there, we were instructed to leave our bags in our rooms before gathering outside for dinner.

When I got to my room, I straight away lay face down on the bed.

“Nice to meet you Eunyoung, I’m soobin.” I heard the door click behind her and the shuffling of footsteps getting closer and closer.

I sat up and looked at her. She dropped her bag and stared at me shocked.

“What are you doing here?!” She exclaimed.

“Your roommate has a thing for mine so we swopped rooms. You better keep quiet about this.” I hissed and walked closer to her as she back away with every step I take.

“Why should I? I should go tell Ms hwang right now.” She turned around and was about to leave when I pulled her back .

“Go on and tell her. But be warned that your good friend Eunhyuk is sharing a room with my friend Kangin. I don’t know what would happen though.” I smirked as I walked closer to her.

“Fine. But don’t you think of doing anything to me. I don’t know what I will do to you.” She threatened me and she thinks I will be scared of a girl like her.

We left the room and she kept quiet about it. It seems like she didn’t even tell her friend Haemin about it.

“Hyung. Must I really stay with her? She’s already killing my ears.” Kyuhyun came to me and all I could do was pat him on the shoulder.

“Thanks Kyuhyun. I’ll treat you to dinner and buy Star craft points for you when we get back.” With that, he walked away happily. That guy has a weakness for Star craft points.

When night time came, I headed back to the room I shared with Kyuhyun before heading out a few minutes later. When I left the room, Eunyoung was already outside. I took a look at Kyuhyun who was pleading me to not leave him alone before Eunyoung stepped in and she closed the door. Sorry Kyuhyun.

When I stepped in, I saw Soobin rummaging through her luggage. Taking out her towel and clothes, she glared at me giving me the ‘Don’t you dare follow me’ look before going into the toilet. I may be a guy but I know what things can be done and what not.

When Soobin was done, she came out dressed with the towel around her neck as she dried her hair.

“Your turn” She said and I took my things before stepping into the shower. When I was done, I came out with a shock. She was touching the floor while standing and boy her legs look damn long. She stood up straight and glared at me.

I lay on my bed and played my PSP while she was doing sit ups why is she exercising in the middle of the night?

“Why are you exercising after you shower?” I asked since it was weird.

“Habit.” Was her answer before we resumed with what we’re doing.

“I’m tired I’m going to sleep.” She said and turned off the lights. I wasn’t tired at all. I the lights and she switched it off again.

“Yah! Stop it!” She sat up and glared at me in the dark.

“You want to sleep doesn’t mean I have to sleep as well!” I retorted back.

“Then play your game in the dark!” She exclaimed before laying back in her bed.

I was about to shout back at her when I heard Ms. Hwang’s Voice. “Is everything alright? Soobin, Eunyoung.” She said and Soobin scrambled to the door as I hid under the covers with my face facing away from the door.

“We’re alright. Eunyoung’s asleep already.” I heard her say and with that, the door closed and I sat up. I saw her heave a sigh of relief before glaring at me.

“Go to sleep.” She exclaimed in a whisper before going to sleep. Seem like she’s really fun to annoy.

The next day, I got up real early and wash up and showered. Changing into or required attire, I stepped out of the shower and went to wake Soobin up. She looked more feminine when she’s asleep.

“Wake up.” I shook her and she woke up, flutter her eyes opened as she stretched. However, when she realized it’s me, she got a shock. I just laughed at her foolishness before stepping out and taking in some fresh air.

Looking at my watch, it was close to 6.30am. I’m quite an early riser it has been my habit since young so waking up at this kind of time is no problem for me.

The entire day we had quite a number of activities like mountain trekking, cave adventure and a few water activities.

Soobin seems quite good at the water activities since she looked like she enjoyed herself and she passed them easily. She was mostly around Eunhyuk and Haemin and I could see she was having loads of fun since she was always smiling. But why the hell am I noticing her?

During dinner, I saw Soobin and Haemin patting someone’s back. Taking a closer look, I realize it was Eunhyuk. He looked like he was throwing up.

When dinner was over, I saw Soobin and Haemin helping him out. However, Haemin seemed weaker and Soobin supported him more and she had her arms round his waist. That nerd is one lucky nerd having 2 girls around him.

Soobin came back after I was done showering. Without exchanging words, she headed to the shower.

“Do you like Eunhyuk or something?” I said as she stepped out of the shower.

“What has it got to do with you?” She glared at me as she dried her hair.

“You seem so happy around him. Laughing, smiling and all you do to me is glare. Do you hate me that much? We really can’t be friends?” I said, trying to control my anger.

“Why should I be friends with people like you?” She said and I walked towards her.

“What’s wrong with being friends with me?” I walked closer to her as her back hit the wall.

“You are a jerk.” She said as we were talking to each other face to face.

She wanted to run away when I pinned her wrist to the wall. She was struggling to get free, but I was stronger than her.

“Then why did you let a jerk like me kiss you?” I smirked and I saw her face turned a tinge of red.

“You force yourself onto me.” She shouted.

“Then why are you blushing? You must have enjoyed it then.” I smirked as I dragged her to the bed and threw her on it.

“Yah!” I got on top of her and her facial expression totally changed.

“After a kiss you blush so hard. I wonder what will happen if I go further.” I smirked as she struggled hard.

“No!” She struggled, but I pinned her down.

“Don’t do this please.” I moved my face closer to her and kissed her neck, up her jaw and to her lips. However, I could feel something wet. I opened my eyes and saw that she was crying. I let go of her arm and sat upright. She was crying.

Did I go too overboard? I only wanted to pull a prank on her for talking to me in that manner. Maybe I was really too harsh on her.

“I’m sorry.” I sat in front of her, but she continued sobbing. I placed my hand on her shoulder and suddenly, she hit my chest and started pounding. Seeing her face stained with tears, I was really guilty. I pulled her into my embrace and she didn’t push me away.

“I’m really sorry.” I said as she continued crying on my shoulder. After a while, it was quiet. I realized she was already asleep. I let her lay on the bed and switched off the lights. When I was about to walk away, I felt a hand grabbing mine. Looking down, I realized it was Soobin’s hand.

“Don’t go.” I looked at her and she had her eyes closed. I tried to pry her hands off, but her grip was hard. I sat down on the floor beside her bed and propped my head with my arm trying to sleep.

When I opened my eyes, It was 5.30am in the morning. I felt my body all sore and realized what position I was in. I then remembered what happened. Her grip on my hand was still hard. I couldn’t make her let go other than to wake her up. Looking at her face, the tear stains were still there.

What kind of guy am I? Even though she’s from America, a country where the people are very open minded, but she’s half Korean after all.

“NO! STAY AWAY!” She shouted all of a sudden and I jolted from my thought. Looking at her, she was struggling her sleep.

“NO! HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!” Looking at her, tears started pouring from her eyes.

I shook her, trying to wake her up. After a few attempts, she woke up.

“Are you alright?” I asked as she sat up slowly and realized that her hand was gripping on mine. She let go and just looked at me, backing away slowly.

“About yesterday, I’m really sorry. I only wanted to pull a prank on you.” I said and looking at her, she continued giving me that blank look and moved till she reached the wall. I moved closer to her, but her facial expression changed to the one I saw yesterday, full of fear. I stopped what I was doing and both of us sat in silence.

I wanted to ask her why was she shouting in her dream, but all I know is she needs time alone now, so I went to wash up first. When I came out, she still sat on her bed, not moving. I packed my things and left. Taking a last look at her, I apologised yet again. She stood up, and looked at me before heading to the bathroom.

I left and headed to the gathering grounds since that’s the only place I should be at now. Kyuhyun came next and he looked dead tired.

What did Soobin dream about? Why was she screaming for help? Did something happen to her before?

These questions kept revolving in my head, making me have a splitting headache.

End of Donghae’s POV