Chapter 35

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The young blood

‘I’m tired these few days. So, let’s just let the games begin and end up everything’ Xiah exclaimed and with that, he abruptly attacked Max. The others also went to their opponents. The situation in the forest is now tensed. Xiah is now attacking Max. He’s aiming for Max’s wrist. Unfortunately, it is not so easy to go against the powerful vampire.

‘You’re too greedy. Relax and have fun. Don’t worry. We can take the whole day if you want. We are okay with that.’ Max sarcastically insulted him. The fathers now are still fighting.

‘Well, Victoria, I guess we are meant to fight each other.’ Jia exclaimed. ‘Yeah, whatever, let’s fight’ With that the ladies begin to fight.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Kibum are now fighting with Yonghwa and Taecyeon. Yonghwa wanted to punch Kyuhyun stomach but Kyuhyun is faster. He manage to escape the attack that the snobby vampire was about to throw. Kibum on the other hand manage to land his bulky punch on Taecyeon’s face.

‘Is that what you got? Come on fight us now.’ Kyuhyun arrogantly replied. Kibum is still silences. Taecyeon pride is now hurt. He then looked at Yonghwa, signaling him to do something. Yonghwa nodded. Taceyeon then run at Yonghwa as fast as he can. The moment they are close, Yonghwa camouflage and holds Taec’s hands and with that Taec’s do a flying to Kyuhyun and Kibum who are near Yonghwa after the camouflage happen. The boys landed on the land. The double kicks are so strong and it hit on the good vampires’ faces.They’ve been captured.

‘We can do more than that’ Taecyeon and Yonghwa replied.

Ryeowook, Yesung and Eunhyuk are gathrering. They are fighting Chansung, Nickhun and Jaejung.

‘You seems like you can be easily be defeated. So let’s fight.’ Eunhyuk said to Jaejung.

‘Maybe, let’s see’. They then run with their speediness. As they are running, they’re punching each other as they stop both bleeds. Equally bleed.

Ryeowook and Yesung who have the same powers are now competing with the one who have the same powers. Chansung and   Nickhun are their opponents. They are rewarded with many replications of themselves. However, Yesung and Ryeowook have many number of replications compared to Chansung and Nickhun because they learned the way to produced more replicates.

‘Ours are leading. Yours are limited. So back off before we kill you.’ Ryeowook and Yesung exclaimed. Chansung and Nickhun stops but as the good ones stops, the bad want revive, they powered up and catch the two Park.

‘Well, I know my father did this because of grudge but for me personally I want Taeyeon.’ Wooyoung hissed.  He is now with Jay Park, Junsu and Junho against Leeteuk, Donghae , Sungmin and Siwon.

‘Dream on. I won’t give her to you and I’m sorry to say this but she doesn’t even like you. To fall in love you, it doesn’t even sounds weird but it is also seems wrong’ Leeteuk abruptly hissed.

Siwon started the fight. He attacked Junho. Both are avoiding each other’s counter attack. Both are strong and have the unbeatable strength but Junho tricked Siwon. One simple mistake cost trouble to Siwon himself.

‘My brother got one of yours’ Wooyoung meanly teased Leeteuk.

Sungmin and Junsu are in the second battle. Sungmin and Junsu are given the flexible power. They can avoid anything because they are flexible. Their bodies can be stretch as much as they want. Junsu are about to strangle Sungmin with his long flexible hands however Sungmin manage to escape the attack because he learn martial arts when he once sneak into the human world. With the advantage he got, he captured Junsu.

‘Mine got yours too.’  Leeteuk give the same sarcastic reply to Wooyoung.

Donghae and Jay Park are next. These vamps can transmit electricity to their opponents but only to the opponent’s brain which will lead a huge damage and may probably put the opponent in to fatal. Both vampires are muscular but Jay Park has an advantage where he used to go hunting and have many tricky skilled. He run and hides up on a tree but as Donghae got near him, he kicked him and captured him.

‘Ahh, my my, mine got yours again. Now, it is our time’. The leaders are getting ready, they went near each other. These two fangs guys can read minds. Wooyoung is a sly vampire but talk to Leeteuk through his mind.

‘Do you know why you girl looks so pale and messy?’ Wooyoung starts his strategy. Leeteuk frozen and Wooyoung continue.

‘Well, you might don’t want to hear this but I just poisoned her’ Wooyoung added. Leeteuk shocked. It is because these two leaders are bestowed with a power which can poison their opponent. The kind hearted the vampire is the poisonous the poison in them. It is because the kind family must always protect their family. Wooyoung tricked him because he knows how poisonous Leeteuk’s poison is.  Leeteuk then look at Taeyeon who is now at her side of her family. She is extremely pale.

‘Remember. It may cause fatal’ Wooyoung tricking Leeteuk more. As Leeteuk getting weaker because of his dying lover, Wooyoung captured him.

‘You see, you are about to lose, my father wins, see? My mom also got your mom, the Kim’s family are guarded with my supporters. You brothers are mostly been captured. Now now, let’s just end this family.’ Wooyoung was about to bite Leeteuk’s wrist but a voice prevent him from doing so.

‘Oi, relax, we want to join the fight.’ The voice speaks up. Wooyoung look upon the voice and he is now completely shock with the number of the youngsters. Onew, Key, Minho, Taemin, Luna, Amber, Krystal , Sulli, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao and Lay are in front of him. They are the youngsters.

‘Do you hear me?’ Key again screamed.

‘I’m not deaf you idiots’ Wooyoung are shaking but he manage to replied key’s question.

‘Good. We are here to help the oldies. Haha’ Key added and this makes the good ones frown.

‘Nice, finally we got the chance to fight.’ Jo kwon said. The real fight begins.

 

Note from author : Thanks you guys for reading and leaving your comments below. Seriously, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading my so many mistakes and grammatical errors story. Sorry for the late update because I was away. I went to my grandmother's house and I didn't bring my laptop. Anyways, thank you so much for the feedbacks. You are my motivation and inspiration. Gomawo. Taeteuk shippers, saranghae :)