Chapter 23

The Vampires and The Goddesses

The next morning, the girls are preparing themselves. All of them look so gloomy. Then, they mother entered their room ‘Are you girls ready?’ the mother asked her daughters.


All the girls can only nodded to their mother’s questions. They tried their best not to show their sadness but it seems like they are failed to do so. So, after finished packing they went down stair. The vampire family is waiting for them in the living room.


‘I think the time has come to make our way to our home’ Boa spoke.  ‘Yeah, I really think you guys should make your way now. It’s already noon.’ Victoria said. The parents then walked outside leaving the children inside to take their seperation moment.


‘I don’t know what to say but I think, I really think. No I mean I am going to miss you. All of you girls.’ Leeteuk spoke after a long paused.
‘Yeah. All of us will miss all of you.’ Said Sungmin continued. Again, the girls can only nodded with what the guys have said.


Kyuhyun at the moment stared at Seohyun for a very long time. He is really going to miss the girl that catches his attention. The others also do the same. They don’t know what to do. They just can look at the girls and do nothing.

‘I think we should go. I don’t want my parents waited for us for a very long time’ Taeyeon said all of the sudden. ‘Yeah. She’s right. We make our way first right. Bye’ Yuri said.


The girls then off outside the mansion. The guys follow them from behind. As they reached outside, the girls went to their parents.  ‘Max, Vic, we make our way first yeah’ Yunho said. The couple just nodded.The Kim then started their journey. The girls didn’t even turn their heads to look at the guys. The guys are now suspicious. Why the girls didn’t even said anything?

The Kim just walk, walk and keep walking without looking back.

  Way back home

  ‘Sis, I feel so terrible right now. We left them without saying anything. I knew that all of them are in despair. You, the closest one didn’t even say anything to him. I know it’s painful to do’ Seohyun said Taeyeon.
Sadly, what Seohyun had just said had completely been ignored by Taeyeon


Flashback
The night after the surprise party, Taeyeon can’t sleep and went outside. She walked to the front garden. After a few minutes she has the intention to get back inside but Wooyoung who appear from nowhere stand next to her.

‘Hi’ He approached Tae. ‘Argh! What are doing? How are you got into here? This is the Park mansion not yours, bad .’ Taeyeon hissed.
‘I really hate it when you rejected me, I really wanted to know you, you know. You’re pretty, nice and y as well.’ Wooyoung whispered to Taeyeon. If anyone saw the way he speaks to Taeyeon, they might think that he’s kissing taeyeon’s neck.

‘Oh, thank you but no thank you. I don’t even think we could have something, even in the future. I wanted to make things clear, I hate you and I love someone, so back off.’ She’s already half way to the mansion.
Wooyoung stops her. ‘I don’t want this to be this way but you asked for it. I know tomorrow you’re going home but I don’t want you to say anything to him. Well, you know who’ Woooyoung continued.

‘Leave him without saying anything. Just leave and don’t say anything. Or I might kill your parents. Well, yeah, they can protect you. But what they don’t know you’re with me right now, I can just easily kidnap you and you’re going to a burden to your family because they have to search and come after you. You’re mom just recovered from injury isn’t she? Is that what you want? You’re a leader, I bet you don’t want to be a burdensome to your family, right? Heh’ Wooyoung added.
Taeyeon froze but her eyes are full with fire inside it. She looks at him like she can easily kill him with a look. ‘You know what, I have three words to say to you’ Taeyeon said after few minutes of staring.

‘Oh, really, what is it? I bet it’s meaningful’ Wooyoung responded.

‘Yeah, it is. And the three words are I hate you. Now, goodbye’ Taeyeon said and she left. The moment she gets inside, she went to her room and told her sister about what had happened. Well of course her sisters are shocked and anxious. Just like her. They then decided to give cooperation with her eldest sister.
While Wooyoung just smile because he knows that Taeyeon already fallen for his trap.

End of flashback

‘I really don’t know what to do Seo. I’m clueless. I really hate it when it comes to family. You girls and our parents are important to me. I can’t think when it comes to family dear. I really hope that those devils won’t disturb any of us and the park family.’ Taeyeon said after spacing out.
‘I hope to sis. Don’t worry. I believe they won’t disturb any of us and the guys.’ Seo continued.
‘I hope so dear. I hope so’ Taeyeon prayed.
They walk, walk and walk until they reached their house.