Chapter 19

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Leaving

The next day Taeyeon is walking in the front garden. Suddenly Hyoyeon appeared and she called Taeyeon.

 ‘Taeyeon’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Yes Hyo?’ She replied.

‘Mama calls you’ Hyo said

‘Oh, thank you’ Taeyeon replied. Then she off to the guest room.

She knocked the door and entered the room.

‘Yes mama? Why you wanted to see me?’ She asked her mother.

‘My child. I called you because I wanted to tell you something.’ Her mother said.

‘What is it?’ Taeyeon asked

‘We’re going to leave this mansion tomorrow.’ She continued.

‘Oh…’ There’s a long paused before she could continue her words.

‘Really, that’s good. I’m… I missed home too.’ She lied. Actually, she already used to live in the luxurious mansion. After all, she and Leeteuk has been a really good friend. They shared almost everything about their life. Leeteuk also feels the same. So, she feels so reluctant to leave the huge mansion. Plus Victoria and Max had treated them like they are their own daughters.
 

‘I know you lied to me.’ Boa spoke after few minutes.

‘No. I’m…I’m not’ Taeyeon defends herself.

‘Yes you are. Stop lying. I’m your mother. You’re my flesh and blood. Of course you can’t lie to me.’ Boa added.

‘Okay, okay. I’m reluctant to leave this mansion. Plus, we’re just being friends with the vampires. It’s like we have been best friends to each other. Even some of us are not but still, we’re just met a different creatures.’ Taeyeon said

‘No point of saying that now. I’m already recovered from the injury. Let’s go home. We’ve stay here for like 3 to 4 days. Your father and I has discussed about this. We feel like we’re a burden to the Park family. Let’s go home. May we dear?’ Boa persuades her eldest daughter.

Taeyeon spaces out for a minute or two. After few minutes she answered her mother’s question. ‘Okay Mama. I’ll tell the others.’ She said.

‘Nice one dear. Don’t worry we can visit them whenever you girls want to’ Boa added.

‘Okay mama.  Do you want me to help you to pack your things up?’ Taeyeon responded.

‘No dear. Your father helps me do that already.’ Boa replied.

She smiled and replied an okay to her mother. She then went out off the room and called all her sisters.

‘Girls, we need to talk.’ She said after she had gathered her sisters.

‘What is it sis?’ Yuri said. At first, Taeyeon hesitates to continue but she ha

‘We’re going to…um..um’ Taeyeon shutters.

‘We’re what?!’ The eight girls screamed.

‘We’re going to leave this mansion tomorrow.’ She herself also screamed because of surprise by her sisters screamed.

‘What?!’ Again the girls screamed.

‘Yes. We’re going to leave this place, tomorrow.’ Taeyeon added.

‘Hmmm. We’re just being friends be the others. This is so not a good news’ Jessica said

‘What? Being friends with the others? You and Donghae?’ Seriously? I never saw you guys together.’ Sunny teases her sister.

‘Shut up. We have our own way to be friends with each other.’ She added.

‘Yeah right.’ Hyoyeon also join the teasing session.

‘Enough. Now pack your things and prepare everything for tomorrow. We have a long journey to go tomorrow.’ Taeyeon said.

‘Yes leader.’ The other replied.

‘I’m going to miss Yesung’ Yuri suddenly said.

‘I know right. I’m going to miss Ryeowook’s cooking too’ Sooyoung added.

‘You and your food’ Taeyeon said. Then all of them laugh and packed their things. Without their acknowledgement, someone is listening to their conversation.

‘GUYS! COME! I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS A SO NOT GOOD NEWS’ Kyuhyun said.

‘It’s going to be easy if you just said it as a bad news, right?’ Yesung added.

‘Yeah, yeah. Whatever’ Kyuhyun ignores his brother’s sarcasm.

‘What is it Kyu?’ Leeteuk asked his younger brother.

‘Guys, the girls are leaving. And the worst part is they are leaving tomorrow.’ Kyu almost shout to his brothers.

‘What?!’ The same responds the guys give. Just like the girls. They don’t want them to leave even though they know that this sad moment would come.

‘Just the same. The girls also give the same responds. They said they’re going to miss us. I heard them. Seriously.’ Kyuhyun said.

‘Really? Even Jessica said that?’ Donghae asked in disbelieve.

‘Yeah. Sunny just now about you and her. She said you guys have your own way to be friend with each other. ‘ Kyuhyun added. The moment Donghae heard Kyuhyun’s  statement, he immediately excused himself from the discussion.
 

‘Okay. Trust me. He’s going to be friends with Jessica.’ Sungmin.

‘We know that.’ Siwon interrupt.

‘Okay. End the quarrel there. I have an idea. How about we do a small party for the girls? Since the girls are going back tomorrow, we need to be as fast as we could. We’re going to do the party in the backyard’s garden. So Hyuk, go and find the things as fast as you can. Siwon, do the decoration. I mean you must pick up the heavy this like tables and chair. Arrange them’ Leeteuk said

‘Arrangement dear brother. It’s arrangement for my task.’ Siwon cut his brother’s words.

‘Yeah, I know that. It’s just I forget the exact words for it. Forget it. Now Min, you must do the decoration but do not exaggerate it alright.’ Leeteuk added.

‘No problem’ Min then winked to Leeteuk.

‘Eww. Okay, Ryeowook, the kitchen is yours. Kibum, I need your help to umm…distract the girls from us, can you do that? Leeteuk asked Kibum.

‘I think so. I’ll try’ Kibum replied.

‘Good. That’s my bro. Now Kyu and you Sung. You’re going to be the singer for this so called surprise party. Alright?’ The asked the brothers of his.

‘Okay lead-ahh’ replied the brothers.

‘Good. Now all preparation has been done. Phew’ Leeteuk sighed.

‘But wait a minute alpha. What are you going to do? It’s not fair if we’re the only one who did all the things while you’re not.’ Eunhyuk protested.

‘Who said that I don’t have anything to do? I’m going to be the emcee. And if this surprise party runs smoothly, I’m going to treat you the rabbit blood.’ Leeteuk added.

‘What about Donghae? He doesn’t have anything to do. And that’s a major unfair okay’ Sungmin also protested.

‘To make things fair, we, all of us are going to kill him for leaving the meeting without volunteering to do anything. So watch out if you want to go somewhere. Help the others first. Deal?’ Leeteuk responded.

‘Nice bro. You’re the greatest leader. That is why we picked you as a leader. We know you are capable to plan things out.’ Kyuhyun praises his brother

‘You don’t have to mention that. I already know it by myself.’ Leeteuk said. Show off much. ‘Jerk’ Kyuhyun replied. ‘ Hey’ leader respond. ‘Hahaha’ The others just laugh and continue preparing for the party.