chapter 3

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

In Taeyeon’s room

Boa walks in her first lovely daughter’s room.  ‘ Hey sweet heart’ Boa said.

‘Mama’ Taeyeon hugs her mom and they went to the bed. ‘What makes you comes in?’ says Taeyeon

‘Nothing much.  Just checking on my eldest daughter.’ Replied Boa

‘Is that the best lies that you could ever think of? Come on create some new sentences’ Taeyeon hinted her mom

Boa laugh and said ‘ Fine, you got me young lady. Well, I just want to say thank you for the early incident.’

‘Ma, it’s part of my job to keep them together. Plus, all of us know Sooyoung and Jessica. Both of them are not that compatible towards each other but one thing for sure they love each other. I know.’ Says Taeyeon

‘You’re right child. I know you are. I also know that. Keep up the good job of yours okay. By the way, there is also a thing that I would like you to know. Your Daddy and I would get into the woods next week. We’ll go there for three days and then we’re off. Okay? Boa added.

‘Oh, okay. The woods, okay. WAIT, WHAT?! INTO THE WOODS? WHAT FOR? I HEARD THERE’S VAMPIRES IN THERE. NO, NO. I GIVE NO PERMISSION FOR YOU GUYS TO GO THERE. NAH-AH.’ Firmly, Taeyeon replied to her mother words.

‘Wow, what’s up with the scream? Take it easy girl, hmm. We just go there to check on the nature. Who knows human might tarnished the beauty of nature in the woods. So, we go there to check on the nature. That’s it.’ Boa responded.

‘But Mrs. Kim as known as my mother, there are vampires out there. I’m not ready to be an orphan’ Taeyeon answered. The replication of Taeyeon makes Boa furious.

‘Kim Taeyeon! How could you say that? You really want us die or what?’ asks Boa.

‘MAMA!  Of course not! It’s just that I can’t face the facts if both of you gone while we’re still young. I can’t accept that. My sisters also won’t accept that okay!’ The small goddess sheds into tears.

Taeyeon’s words affected her mother. Boa knows how strong the bond between her and her daughters. She, herself loves them to bits.

‘I’m sorry, Honey. I didn’t mean to make you cry. It’s just that we wanted to go there to check on the environment there. That’s all. I promised once the checking is done, we’ll go back home as fast as we could. For three days, please take a good care of your sisters. They need you. We need your help to make them stay together. No fights, okay?’ Boa persuades her daughter.

‘But what if you’re not home on the fourth day?’ Taeyeon inquired. After few minutes of thinking Boa responded ‘ Well then, you guys must get into the woods to search for us’

‘Is there any other options?’ taeyeon asks again.

‘Ahh, there is a way. Go and search for the Volturi just like in the Twilight movies. Of course there is no other options dear. Plus, vampires do not exist. We’ve been the rulers of nature for a very long time. Haha’ Boa laughs.

‘Mama, stop joking around. You have never been there before. You and papa just received information from your informant. Who knows the vampires use deviation to stay in the jungle.’ Taeyeon respond with an angry facial expression.

‘Hahaha, okay,  okay. I’m sorry. Just do as I say. Body guards are with us. So don’t worry. You have to take care of yourself which you girls can do that. Right?’ Boa asked, for assurance.

‘We’re twenty-two years old now, Ma. Of course we can take care of ourselves. Just be safe alright. We’ll pray for you and Daddy’s safety along the journey.’ Reply Taeyeon.

‘Thank you my child. I’ll tell your sisters right away.’ Boa responded. Taeyeon just nod but deep inside her heart, she silently prays for her parents safety because she has this uneasily feelings the moment her mother told her about the checking thing.

The Day to the Woods

‘Okay kids, stay together. No fights, no quarrel and no girls wrestling. Got that?’ Boa said.

‘I learned yoga. So, I’m strongest right?’ Yuri said proudly to her sisters.

‘Like we care much’ says Hyoyeon.

‘I like that sis’ Sunny supported Hyoyeon.

‘Blonde girls and miss healthy, I’m still here. Your mom and dad are still here. Don’t start a fight in front of us. You make me scared with you girl’s attitudes. ‘ says Boa.

‘Sorry Mama’ Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yuri apologized.

The others just look and smile at the scene. ‘I think you should go now, Mama and papa. It’s getting late’ Tiffany speaks after few minutes.

‘Yeah, I think should. Come on Boa, the woods is waiting. Okay girls, I’m going. Be careful, stays together and listen to what your sister says. Especially you, Sooyoung. Okay? I love you girls, bye’ Yunho said then he went off to his horse.

‘Okay girls, Mama’s going. Behave yourself and be safe. I love all of you. Taeyeon, remember. Take a very good care of them. I love you. Bye girls’ say Boa and off to her horse and follow her husband.

The whole three days, the girls didn’t fight at all but they have their family time together. It is because all of them had one thing in mind where they miss their parents. ‘Tomorrow, Mama and Papa  is coming back. We should make a surprise party for them’ says the youngest one, Seohyun.

‘Nice thought you got there kid. I think we should celebrate them, right girls?’ say Taeyeon. The girls nodded and cheered happily. Unfortunately, they didn’t know something happened to their parents.