Chapter 11

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Park mansion – The 1st meeting

‘Mama, they are vampires. What make you trust them?’ asked Sunny. Boa just looks at her husband and she can see that Max is also looking at her with a smile on his face. Well, can read minds. So he knows what the girls are thinking. As Boa about to answer her daughter’s question, Sungmin slits in.

‘Well Blondie, we’re the good guy. Not like those pathetic vampires who on human blood.’ Annoyed expression shows on his face. Sunny gets angry all of a sudden. But she has her own reason why she gets angry. Sungmin just called her Blondie while he himself is a Blondie too.

‘Well hello MR.BLONDIE, you yourself has that ‘Blondie’ hair of yours. So don’t call me that. BTW, my mama here gives me a name, such a beautiful name. Sunny, the name’s given. Bare that in mind BLONDIE’ Sunny attacked the cute face vampire.

Both of them are about to punch each other’s faces but the generous leaders stop them. Then the younger obey at the behest.

‘Thank you.’ Both leaders said at the same time. ‘You’re welcome’. And again they replied at the same time.  The parents and the leaders just smile at the coincident moment, the youngest just look at the awkward for them moment and Sungmin and Sunny still has fire on their eyes.

‘Well, I think we should have dinner together. Right Max?’ asked Yunho. Max replied with an okay sign by using his fingers.

 ‘What? dinner? Are we going to be their ‘dinner’? You’re willing to sacrifices your own daughter just to save your life? How could you?!’ said Yuri and Hyoyeon. Their eyes already turn watery.

 Then Yesung and Eunhyuk nonchalantly said ‘Yes, we’re totally going to your blood until you turn to anorexia. Of course not. We only drink animal bloods. We’re not even interested on your sour parentage. Got that message?’

Not again. That’s the only set of words on Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s mind. The girls didn’t reply anything but the look that they give might kill anyone. Especially Hyoyeon. If Eunhyuk stands next beside her, he might die because of gets choked by Hyoyeon.

‘Enough with the quarrels. Don’t hate each other kids because who knows all of you might fall in love with each other. I can see that feeling started to grow between you. Especially the…’ teased Victoria to those kids but her main highlight is to those cute leader couple. Taeyeon and Leeteuk just pretend to talk to their siblings.

The kids pretend like they don’t hear anything just to save their leaders even though they know what Victoria says might be true.

‘Okay Vic, enough with the teasing things. Let’s prepare the dinner’ said Boa and she dragged Victoria to the kitchen. Boa and Victoria are now are close friends, just their husbands. Plus Yunho and Boa is older than Max and Victoria. They are like siblings and they hope their children can be together.

‘Mama, we’re helping too’ said the girls then they off to the kitchen.

‘You guys know what, do not let them angry because they might kill you. Especially Tiffany. She rarely get angry. So be careful. Confession from a dad’. Said Yunho.

‘We can hear you papa!’ scream the girls. ‘Especially me’ Tiffany added with a high pitched voice.

‘See’ Yunho said. Then Siwon nodded in agreement ‘ Yeah, uncle's right. we teased them a little in the jungle and she screams at me like a psycho.’

‘QUIET OR I’M GOING TO BURN YOU ALIVE’ Tiffany screams again.

‘Sorry’ Siwon replied. The gentlemen just laugh and wait in the reading room for dinner. While the girls cook for the families.