Chapter 5

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Goddesses Situation.

The next day, the girls are anxious because they parents is not homed yet.

‘When did actually Mama told you she’s coming back, Tae?’ ask Yuri to Taayeon.

‘Suppose to be yesterday.’ Taeyeon answered nervously.

‘Then where are they? Did something bad happen?’ ask Sooyoung.

The other girls just look at Sooyoung. Then Tiffany spoke ‘Don’t think negative okay. They might be here in any minute right?’ ‘But there are vampires out there. What if the vamps eat our..’.  Again, Sooyoung sentences had been cut by a sound of knocks on the door. ‘Why is it must be my sentences got cut? Ergh!’ ‘Maybe it’s them’ say Seohyun. To their disappointments, it’s their parent body guards. ‘Gentlemen, where is our parents’ asked Yoona politely. ‘I’m sorry dear Goddesses but your parents have been captured by the vampires’. The girls froze and then all of them shed to tears. Taeyeon fastly recovered from the sad moments because she already promised her mother that she would search for them if they’ve been captured.

‘Shed no tears, girls. Mama and I had a deal before. We should for them if they’ve been captured. Now let’s go’ she added.

‘But Taeyeon, we’re girls with what powers? We just can play instruments and grandma said we only can get our powers once we’re in love. But now there is no love we’ve received from.’ Said Jessica.

‘Power or no power, family comes first. Understood? Our parent is way more important than anything. So please, just gain your spirit and strength and off your pretty legs to the jungle. Do you want to be an orphan? I rather be fat than lose my old folks.’ Taeyeon assures her sisters.

The others look at her with disbelieve. Then they realize that what the eldest just said is true. They wipe their tears then stand next to Taeyeon. ‘I don’t want to an orphan too you know’ Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon smile and she look at the others. All of them are smiling and ready to face the haunted jungle.