Chapter 8

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Girls

‘Oh my, I can’t believe that I’m finally here. In the jungle.’ Tiffany speaks.

‘I know right’ Jessica supported her sister’s statement.

‘Well, we’re here. There’s no way out or turn your back because we’re already in here’ said Sunny.

As the girls walk through the jungle suddenly, 9 male vampires appeared in front of them. They came from the opposite direction. Acting and trying to be as innocent as they could.  The girls and the vampires froze for a moment.

 Then, one of the vamps spoke ‘Hey, are you girls lost or what? You girls look so tired and sad. Why?’ ‘ And delicious, indeed’ whispered the other vampire as he look at Seohyun but the girls can’t hear him.

 Taeyeon took a minute to reply then she speaks ‘well, we’re here for something’. ‘Oh, what is that something?’ By the way, I’m Wooyoung. Nice meeting you’ says the leader of the vampires.

 He about to shakes Taeyeon’s hand but then Hyoyeon stops Taeyeon from doing same thing. ‘You know we’re in the jungle. Okay, I admit he’s cute and well built but he might be a vampire sis. Stay alert’ the Dancing machine reminds the petite sister of hers. Taeyeon nodded.

 ‘Well Wooyoung, it’s really nice to meet you in this beautiful place but I got to go now. See you if I see alright. Hihi, bye’. Taeyeon replied and pulled her sister to continue their journey of searching.

Then Junho the speed vampire grabs Hyoyeon’s hand. ‘Hey, what’s up with the rushing? Are you girls here to attend a funeral of someone or what?’ he says and Hyoyeon ‘replied ‘ No, but if we’re late they might just die. So back off’. Oh, playing hard to get eh, nice. Junho said to himself.

The girls about to continue their journey but then the nine vampires hugged them from behind and they’re about to bite the goddesses long pretty necks.

‘What is going on’ Sooyoung asks. ‘Can’t you see, we’re the vampires’ The Chansung tries to bite Sooyoung’s neck. But before they could do so, the Park family appears.

‘Stop right there’ says the other vampires. The Park family is here to rescue :)