Chapter 29

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Second Meeting

‘Oh my, I miss you girls, seriously.’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Ahem’ Hyoyeon protests.

‘Don’t worry, I miss you more and more and more pretty’ He added. What else can the capable dancing goddess say? She kissed Eunhyuk’ s cheek.

‘Eww, get a room please. Taeyeon and Leeteuk already in the so called ‘ private ‘ room. I bet she can’t walk properly tomorrow.’ Donghae said and because of his talkative mouth, Jess gives him a pinch on his arms.

‘Ouch. What was that for huh?. It hurts sweetie’ Donghae added some more.

‘Watch your mouth fishy.’ Jessica defended her sister.

‘Thank you Sica. ‘ said Taeyeon and Leeteuk while walking down the stair.

‘I still can walk properly you fish. I can even dance if you want me too.’ Taeyeon teased.

‘Yeah yeah, I’m sorry’ Donghae replied. Leeteuk just smiled. So do Sica. They love them bonding that they are creating. It really creates a peaceful and harmony family.

‘Kyu, give me my book!!’ Seohyun’s scream can be heard from all around the mansion. Imagine how angry she was.

‘No.  No. No. No.  Give a kiss then only I’m give you your no-picture book’ Kyu teased.

‘Taeyeon sis, he wanted that from me. What should I do?.  Leeteuk brother, please advice your evil brother of yours?’ Seohyun pleaded.

‘Evil brother of mine? But you love him don’t you?’ Leeteuk teases more. Kyuhyun shows his thumbs up to his brother. Taeyeon’s eyebrow furrowed. Signaling Leeteuk to stop Kyuhyun from what he is doing. Leeteuk loves his brother but somehow he loves his beautiful girlfriend of his. But the slow action of Leeteuk boils Seohyun up. She did something that she rarely did which is screams.

‘ARGHHHHH!’ She than look directly at Kyuhyun who is now looks so pale. Seo was about this kick him but Taeyeon stops her from doing so.

‘My youngest sister is not like this. Why? What makes you so angry? I thought that you missed him? He is just teasing you. You used to like it. What happen to that? You both only separated for month but it seems like you already forgot the sweet memories he created with you. What’s wrong dear?’ Taeyeon talks slowly to Seohyun which comforts her at the end.

‘I don’t know. I’m just afraid to create any sweet memories with hi. Knowing he would leave at anytime makes me feel like we don’t deserve to have any sweet moments together. ‘  Seo finally confessed.

‘I see. It’s my fault. It’s because of me you feel that way. I’m sorry Seo.’ Taeyeon apologized.

‘NO! It’s not you. It’s me. I’m just afraid. You got nothing to do with this. Don’t put the blame on you dear sister . I love you.’ It is now Seohyun’s turn to comforts Taeyeon.

‘And obviously, I love sweet heart. Kyuhyun also loves you Seo. He can’t stop talking about the moment you girls are leaving.’ Leeteuk said after seeing the girls moment. Seo and Kyu blushed hard. Taeyeon just giggles.  They couples hugged each other. They might have kissed each other’s spouse but suddenly an  annoying voice interrupted.

‘If 4 of you are planning to kiss each other, go and get a room. ‘ Eunhyuk speak up. All the vampires and the goddess are now gathering at the hall. Laughter can be heard anywhere.

‘Yeah, I thought that the couple that you get into a room would be Jessica and Donghae since they are both carving for each other but it seems like I’m wrong. The eldest and the youngest are going to do that first.’ Yesung added.

Again laughter is everywhere.

‘Tae, don’t put the burden on yourself. It’s not even your fault. Leeteuk told us the story just now. We understand that you wanted to protect all of us. So, thank you for doing that. We appreciate it. ‘ Kibum said.

The girls nodded

‘Thanks. How lucky I am for having such an understanding in-laws.’ Taeyeon compliments.

‘Wow brother. She already proclaims us as her in laws. That good! We would love to be your brother in law Taeyeon sister. ‘  Ryeowook squeals. The girls just laugh at their boys silliness.  They never feel so happy previous months ago but now both sides are. They just miss their spouse. But what they didn’t know is something bad is just around their corner.  

p/s: Thank you for all the comments. I appreciate it very much, Thankyou readers :)