Chapter 28

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Taeyeon’s confession

As they both went to singing room, the first thing that Taeyeon did is hugging Teuk. To his surprise , he never thought that she would give him such as a reaction. But one thing for sure is he liked it.


‘This is embarrassing but I have to admit. I miss you.’ She continued

‘Well, I have the same feeling just as the same as yours. Seriously. I missed you too.’ He then tightened the hug.

After a long deep yet firm hug, they release each other. Don’t know what’s inside Leeteuk’s body, he suddenly has the guts to kiss Taeyeon cheeks. He then smiles because Taeyeon also did the same thing to his.

‘So, what is this important thing you wanted to tell me? ‘ Leeteuk asked after few seconds of silences.

‘Well, I really want to tell you about something. But please don’t be mad. It just happened. I really have to do his order in order to protect my family and yours.’ Taeyeon replied.

‘Sure, but who is this ‘his’ we’re talking about here?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Wooyoung’ Short but a shocking answer from Taeyeon.

Leeteuk facial expression is hard to predict. He then keeps on staring at Taeyeon without uncertain feelings for Taeyeon to guess.

‘I’m sorry. You said that you won’t be mad’ Taeyeon continued.

‘I don’t know what to say. What actually happened? Tell me?’ Leeteuk finally replied.

‘Let’s sit first alright’. As they went to the chairs in the room, Taeyeon start talking.

‘The night right after our party, I can’t sleep. So I went outside the garden. Suddenly, Wooyoung come out of nowhere. He confessed to me that he loves me.’ Taeyeon stop only to look at Leeteuk’s reaction.

‘So what was your answer at that moment?’ Leeteuk replied but Taeyeon is grateful because Leeteuk still gives his response to her.

‘I rejected him. I told him I love someone else.’ Taeyeon continued. While she’s saying it, she looks into Leeteuk’s eyes and she smiled when she saw Leeteuk smiles. She continued

‘He gets angry at that moment. He doesn’t want me to say anything to you the moment we’re leaving. If I did he will kill all of us. He also said that he can even kidnap me that night but he didn’t. I’m so afraid of what he said. So I just did what he said. That is the reason why we’re leaving without saying anything to you guys. It is all because of me. He made me. I’m sorry’ Taeyeon finished up her story and look down. She doesn’t really have the guts to look at Leeteuk at the moment.

‘Look at me’ Leeteuk said. Slowly but firm which she refuses. He then tries again. ‘Sweetie, look at me’ Leeteuk persuades.  Which she did what Leeteuk said.

‘I’m not angry at all. At first, I was shocked. But after you told me the reason why you did that, I’m grateful because I don’t lose you. All of us know he is a bastard. Why the hell he went after you? He should meet me and settle this problem in manly way. Hmm. Never mind, we’ll think about this later on. I’ll tell the others about this. Today, since I’m here, let’s focus on us rather than him shall we?’ Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon promptly nod. They then keep on talking and talking in the singing room. Sometimes Taeyeon sings a song for Leeteuk. Few minutes after that Leeteuk would play the piano for Taeyeon. They knew that their relationship have grown deeper. They love each other. For sure. But what they need to do now is get rid of the bad vampires.