Chapter 26

The Vampires and The Goddesses

The Feeling After The Separation

 

 After few months, the girls haven’t even met the guys and the girls are now longing for them. They are now totally wanted to meet the flawless vampires, especially Taeyeon because she wanted to discuss with Leeteuk about the encounter with Wooyoung before they went back.

‘I need to ask him, why is that rascal wanted me to not say even a single thing to Teuk? ‘ Taeyeon mutters alone in her room.

‘That is because he wanted you to stay away from your loved ones. He really wants you for him, all him.’ Boa interrupts.

‘Ma. How do you know about him? I mean, I didn’t even inform you about that bad vamp?’ Taeyeon asked for more.

‘Well, I’m your mom remember. You girls cannot hide anything from me. Look, I accidentally overheard your meeting with that Wooyoung guy that night. ‘ Boa confessed.

‘Oh..kay, but why didn’t you say anything the moment we are going to apart from each other?’  Taeyeon asked.

‘Tae, this is your problem. You need to handle this by your own self. If I handled it, that stupid but handsome vampire would obviously get his parents involved and I absolutely don’t want any chaos happened. We, your folks are tired enough. This is your time for you to show your leadership and face your world. No more mummy and daddy’s help. Okay?’ Boa replied.

Taeyeon smile and willingly agreed to what her petite mom just said. She then determined to call Leeteuk and discuss about what had happened. Boa then out from her daughter’s room , Taeyeon the wonders , how can she talk to Leeteuk? They have been apart for like months. It would be so awkward to get the bond they have created back.

It seems like that is her day, the Park family is already in front of her house. They wanted to visit the Kim’s. The sound of knocking can be heard clearly from the inside. Seohyun went and opened the door, she is shock because the Park family is now in front of their mahogany door.

‘Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Park, come on in.’ She invited.

‘Thank you Seohyun’ reply  Changmin and Victoria. Seohyun smiled. She then sets her eyes on the boys, she knew that her sisters going to freak out. Especially Taeyeon. She’s positive about that. Suddenly her stare stops at someone that had caught her for months ago. Kyuhyun, is the guy that had succeed to do so.

“How are you Seo?’ Kyuhyun asked.

‘Hmm, let me see. Months ago I’m sick. Terribly sick. But I think my medicine is here already, I’m good. Better than before’.  She replied with her smile plastered on her face.

‘Nice, hope that the medicine can do that forever. And don’t you dare to change the medicine of yours.’ Kyuhyun replied. With a firm but a smirk appeared on his family. He then walk inside with Seohyun’s fingers intertwined with his.