Chapter 21

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Distractions.

That evening, the guys are busy preparing for the party. Even Donghae is busy preparing. He already received good punches from his brothers. But that doesn’t make him hate them. He knows that his brothers are just playing with him. Plus he is a tough fishy.

While the guys are preparing, Kibum tries to distract the girls from getting near the boys and the back yard garden.

‘Hey Kibum. Where’s your older brother?’ Taeyeon asked his new friends the moment she saw him at the hall way. She had been friend with all the guys in the mansion. Including Max. Since she’s the leader, she must give good impressions to all of them.

‘Oh. He umm.. umm.. He went to the jungle to umm..hunting! Yeah. Hunting’ Kibum shuttered.

‘Oh. Okay. He didn’t inform me that.’ Taeyeon added. ‘Maybe he forgot to do that, I think.’ Kibum responded.  Taeyeon nodded and continued

‘Maybe. Okay, I’m going to the library. Want joined me?’ Taeyeon asked. ‘No, thanks. I’m hungry’ he replied. ‘Oh, okay. Bye’ Taeyeon replied. ‘Bye’ He replied too. He sighed then he off to the kitchen. One down, eight more. He thought.

As Kibum on his way to the kitchen, he remembered something. ‘Oh shoot. They can’t go to the kitchen. Ryeowook is cooking.’ He monologues with himself. The moment he’s about to entered the kitchen, Sooyoung and Yoona approached him. ‘Hi Kibum’ Sooyoung said. Yoona just ignored him.

‘Hai. What are you girls doing here?’ Kibum asked them. ‘Hello, this is a kitchen. Of course we want to search for something to feed on our stomach.’ Yoona slits in.

‘Oh, yeah. I forgot about it. But my mom already serves the foods, right?’ He asked for more.

‘No. Your parents and our parents are in the jungle. Walking to enjoy the nature’ Sooyoung replied.

‘Oh. I see. Actually, our fridge didn’t really have many foods you know. Only my mom knows where she placed it. Plus, you girls know already about that right? You’ve helped her before right?’ He’s obviously trying to distract the girls from the kitchen.

‘Oh, yeah. Now I remembered. Never mind. Thank you. We’re going to the library. Taeyeon is in there. Want joined us?’ Sooyoung asked Kibum.

‘No thanks. I’m going to the garden.’ Kibum lied to them. Yoona keeps ignoring Kibum even though she noticed Kibum looked at her intently. She likes it but she keeps ignoring him. Then the girls off to the library, he immediately went into the kitchen.

‘Yo brother. Lock the door after this. Your best friend is just about to entered this kitchen. Please, lock the door.’ He then off to the garden and left Ryeowook dumbfounded.

 The moment he reached at the front garden, he got shocked. Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon , Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun are in the garden. ‘Oh my. How am I going to handle these girls?’ He whispered and face palm himself.

He then went near the girls and the girls approached him. Well of course they would do that. ‘Hai Kibum.’ The girls said. ‘Hai. What are you girls doing in here?’ He asked the same question that he just asked Yoona and Sooyoung.

‘We wanted to go to the backyard garden to hang out since it’s a bit hot in here.’ Sunny replied on behalf of her sisters.

‘Ummm..’ Kibum looked nervous.

‘Where’s Siwon?’ ‘Where’s Donghae?’ ‘Where’s Eunhyuk?’ ‘And where’s Kyuhyun?’

Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Seohyun asked Kibum about the guys at the same time .Okay, now I’m out of my limit. Kibum thought. His face turns serious. To many question has been asked. He can’t take it anymore. The girls are now curious with his expression. They are worried. Who knows Kibum might eat them.

‘Why don’t you girls just go to the library and I’ll tell you about the guys’ Kibum replied. All the girls obeyed to Kibum’s behest when they saw that Kibum expression just changed. As they reached at the library, Kibum immediately closed the door and faced the girls.

‘All of you come here’ He said. The nine girls just followed what he just said. Even Yoona followed his order because he never saw Kibum turns to serious. They look so frightened. The atmosphere in the library is so tensed.

‘Look. In this mansion only left you girls and me. The guys are in the jungle. I don’t know why they left me behind but usually if there is a fight they don’t want me to get involve because they know I might kill someone. So, just stay in here if you wanted to survive. Or I might eat you up alive.’ Kibum threat them.

Well obviously he is bluffing.  All of them know that Siwon is the strongest and he already killed many vampires to protect the family. But in this desperate moment, bluff is his only way to keep them away from the backyard and the boys. And the girls seem to believe his bluff.

‘But why didn’t the guys tell you where are they going?’ Taeyeon asked after the atmosphere turns normal.

‘I don’t know but just stay in here okay. Or else I really going to eat you alive’ Kibum said with his red eyes and showed his fangs out which really frightened the girls but not Taeyeon. She knows that Kibum is not that kind of vampires. He is nice and gentle. But she didn’t know what made him changed. But to not make situation worse she just follow Kibum’s words.

Kibum ran as fast as he could to the backyard garden. He feels so terrible after scolding the girls. He  even lock the library’s door in case the girls went out of the room. He saw Yoona’s expression the moment he showed his fangs to them. She looked so pale and scared. Now, he knew that she will hate him more.  As he reached at the back yard mansion he screamed ‘Why on earth our mansion is so huge? I’m tired of running!’ He grunted.

‘You can fly in the air. So why the hell are you running?’ Eunhyuk said. Oh my God, how can I forget about that? Kibum monologue with himself.

‘Aish. Just ignore me. By the way guys, I showed my fangs to the girls’ Kibum said quietly. He is scared if his brothers might get angry to him and they are angry.

‘What did you just said?!’ The boys shouted.

‘I’m sorry okay. I’m out of my limit at that moment. First, Tae asked me about Leeteuk. Second, Sooyoung and Yoona almost stepped their flawless legs into the kitchen. Third, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyo, Yul and Seo asked me about you guys. At the same time. At the same moment. Argh! Goddess!! And the worst part is Yoona looked so frightened and scared when I showed them my fangs. Hmm. Bro, help me’ Kibum said. He looks like he’s a rapper.  Speaks non-stop and he looked at Leeteuk. Begging for his sympathy.

‘Don’t worry. I’m sure Taeyeon will persuade her sisters about you. She’s a positive thinker. Don’t worry. And thank you very much for distracting the girls. I know it is hard to cool them down. Girls are complicated.’ Leeteuk is trying to calm his brother down.

‘Yeah. Plus, it’s kind a good method to teach them a lesson’ Sungmin interrupt them.

‘Maybe that is the reason why Sunny doesn’t want to be your friend.’ Kyuhyun insults his brother. Sungmin shows his fist to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun immediately raised his hands, surrender.

‘So, where are the girls now?’ Yesung asked all of a sudden. ‘ I locked them in the library’ Kibum said and stretches his un-itchy hair.

The guys just smiled at the scene but suddenly Siwon spoke ‘You better send the food and drinks to them. It’s already 6 o’clock. We only have 2 or 3 hours to get ready. Plus, Yoona and Sooyoung is the real monster in the Kim family. You said you might eat them alive if they’re trying to escape themselves from the library but who knows you might get eaten by the Kim twins. Especially Yoona.’ Siwon smirk.

‘You’re right. Where’s the food?’ Kibum asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook then showed the food that he just cooked. Kibum then send the foods and drinks to the girls.

‘Poor kibum. I’m going to give more rabbit blood to him’ Leeteuk said after watched Kibum’s condition. ‘You’re right dear brother. You should do that’ Eunhyuk supported the eldest decision and the others just nodded since they saw how difficult Kibum handles the girls are.