Chapter 15

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Fishy melts the ice.

Jessica is standing near the fish pond in front the mansion. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the fishes until she didn’t even realized that Donghae already standing next to her.

‘Hey’ Donghae approached Jessica. ‘Arghhh, want do you want fishy?’ said Jessica.

‘Want did you just called me?’ Donghae asked Jessica. ‘Fishy! Oh my, it suits you really well you know! Look, you and the fishes are just the same. Hahaha’ Jessica teases Donghae.

‘Oh. You know, I bought this cucumber with me. In case I have to TEASED you back. So, do you want some of these cucumbers? Donghae teased Jessica. Okay, I’m digging my own grave. Jessica monologue with herself.

‘Ahh. Donghae. I’m sorry sweetie. I’m just playing around. I didn’t even have the intension to call you fishy you know. You’re handsome and charming. Why would I call you that, right?’ Jessica said. If it’s not because of the cucumber, I would never ever say those words to this prankster. Again, Jessica monologue with herself.

As Donghae heard Jessica’s words, he kissed Jessica on her forehead. Then he spoke ‘ I just want to know you. I really hope you mean it even though I know you’re not.’ Then he left. He don't know why but he has this unknown feelings towards this icy princess.

Jessica feels like butterflies are flying inside her stomach. She feels so secure and safe the moment Donghae kissed her forehead. Omg, what he just did to me? Why I’m feeling so weird. Oh my. For the third time, she monologue with herself but this time she felt like she really wanted to be Donghae’s friend. She feels like he can protect her. She really believe that.