Chapter 40

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Wedding Day.

‘Aww, all of us are getting married today. What a day, full with memories.’ Eunhyuk exhaled.

Flashback

After the guys and the girls hearing upon their leaders wedding, the guys planned something for their girls. All of the guys gathered outside except for Tae and Teuk.

Suddenly Sungmin went inside.

‘Girls, the guys are fighting ‘He continued. Afraid really shows on his face.

‘About?’ Sunny asked.

‘I don’t know. Over something is guess’ Sungmin replied. Then all of the girls went outside. They are shocked because Donghae and Siwon are fighting. It seems like no one can stop them.

‘Stop, what are you guys doing? Jessica and Tiffany screamed.

‘He started it first.’ Donghae responded.

‘No, it’s you, stupid. ‘Siwon fight. Donghae pissed, he then about to punched Siwon’s face and so do Siwon.

‘Enough! What exactly the main reason you guys are fighting for?’ Jessica asked. She can’t stand it seeing her boy fighting with his brother because of a thing that she doesn’t even know what reason it is.

‘Well, we are fighting over something’ Donghae replied.

‘What is that something you fool?’ Hyoyeon angered.

‘Follow us’ Eunhyuk replicates.

They then off to one huge room but the main problem is the room is cold and dark.

‘What the hell, you guys are fighting because one dark room? That is the only reason? Stupid’ Sooyoung insulted. But there is no reply. The girls are now anxious. Where are the guys? Did they just leave?

‘Guys? Anyone?’ Yuri speaks. No answer came, all of them are them are starting to weep but then suddenly the light in the room lighted.

‘Surprise’ The guys screamed. The girls amazed. The room is decorated with roses and there are nine blocks of gold and each of the girls name are carved on the gold. The girls then went to blocks with their name written on it.

‘What is this?’ The girls asked.

All of the guys then suddenly kneeled in front of the girls. ‘We are indeed a vampire but will you, seriously will you girls be my wife even though we have fangs and might be rough during our first night? All the boys said simultaneously.

‘Okay, this is so not a romantic sentence ever but what can I say, I do my love’ The girls also answered the same answer. They then all laugh.

‘So you and Donghae are fighting because of this?’ Tiffany asks her boy. Siwon and Donghae just smiled while scratching their un-itchy head. Suddenly the realize something Kyuhyun and Seohyun are not in the room.

‘Did they went to their room already? Oh my Seohyun going to pregnant first’ Ryeowook said but he received a hard knock from Sooyoung.

‘No, he does it properly to propose his girl’ Leeteuk who came from nowhere replied with Taeyeon besides him.

They looked confused.

‘Meaning?’ Kibum

‘He proposes her in front of our parents. Actually he asked our parent permission first. If they agree then he proposes her in front of mama and papa. So do to mom and dad.’ Leeteuk added. They other just nodded. Well, Kyuhyun is going to marry Seohyun, indeed proper proposal need to be done.

End of flash back.

After legally getting married they are now indeed a husband and wife. All of them live happily ever after. They are celebrating their marriage with families. But suddenly the guys feel so weird, they feel like they body are strong and their girls are shining.

‘What is going on?’ The guy asked. The girls shook their heads. Uncle Shindong and Heechul who are there smiled.

‘You girls are turning to be like you’ Heechul said.

‘What? We thought it is just a fairy so called tail?’ Leeteuk asked. The boys look anxious.

‘Actually, it is true. We only said that because we know as long as the Lee still exist evil will take over but since the Lees are dead, it is okay to tell you. They are indeed are true myth.’

The girls look gloomy. ‘Why dear?’ Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.

‘Mama and Papa, we are their children. What is we can be with them?’ Taeyeon asked. She looks so sad, so do the others.

‘Don’t worry my nieces. It is no difference. You are under control because you fall in love with the vampires and only their gene moved to you. Don’t worry, you can control yourself.’ Shindong added.

The girls and the guys relieved. They then hugged each other and their parents.

‘Looks like they are not going to feel the roughness tonight’ Eunhyuk joked, his brothers kicked him, the girls just can laugh even Hyoyeon laughed, well she thought he deserves one.  The parents and the others just laugh upon seeing their children happiness.

THE END.

Note: Finally, the end, thank you for all the comments and subs, I just love all of you :D