Chapter 2

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Kim

‘Wake up daughters of goddesses’ says Boa to her lovely daughters.

‘Alright Mama’ says the Goddesses

‘Can I at least have the five minutes mercy from you, Mama?’ says Jessica.

‘Oh, you’re begging for my mercy now eh? Well, dear ice Goddess, you father is about to give you a present. Since you’re the late ones, your present must be the smallest one I think.’

‘Holy Molly, I won’t let that happen, Ma. You may now excuse yourself, hihi. Bye, I want to take my bath now’ Jessica replied. She kissed her mother’s cheek and rush to the bath room.

‘Kids and present are compatible’ says Boa and went downstairs.

After a five minute shower, Jessica rush to downstairs. She got confused because there is no present to be found. Even the smallest one can’t even be found.

‘Okay, where is the presents Ma? You said that Papa’s going to…., oh no! Did you just’

Sooyoung cut her sister mumbles and said ‘Dear Jessie, you’re not just look cold on the outside but your brain is also as cold as your appearance. Come on, we’re the youngest but we still know which one is the right one and the opposite one. What a sister. Hmm’

Jessica’s facial turns to red and if she lives in the north or south poles maybe she’s the coolest one among those ices. She is now angry not because of her mom but because of Sooyoung’s words.

 To melt the ice of Jessica, Taeyeon call her sister ‘Sica, come here, you’re favorite breakfast is reading. Look. Bread, cheese and chicken, you love them, don’t you? ‘ Taeyeon is really a understanding sister. Her sisters love her very much because she understands every each of the others feelings.

‘Thanks Unnie. I love you’ said Sica and kissed her sister’s cheek.

Boa mouthed Taeyeon a thank you for saving the situation from getting worse. Taeyeon replies with a smile to her mom.

‘ Sooyoung, you should not say that to your sister’ says U-know, the Ruler of Nature and the girls Daddy.

‘I’m sorry Papa, I’m just trying to make her feel happy. I didn’t mean to make her angry. I’m sorry unnie.’ said Sooyoung.

‘You called that a ‘mood maker words’? Oh my, I’m so embarrassed that I have a twins like you’ says Yoona.

Sooyoung face turns sad but Yoona knows her twins. She immediately feed on her twins with a spoon full with various flavor of ice-creams.

‘You’re lucky you know me’ says Sooyoung. Everybody in the room laughs. Even Jessica laughs. She can’t get angry with her sisters for a very long time because blood is thicker than water. That is their family principle.